Klipschorn speaker for sale in Kansas City area

DKAC

In January, 1965 my now elderly parents purchased a single Klipschorn 3-way corner speaker from the factory in Hope, Arkansas. It's Style C, Type K-C-WR, Serial Number 1 B953, made in 1963. Beige cane grill cloth (original and intact). Finish: walnut raw, finished with a clear oil by my mother. The speaker has been well cared for and gently used by the one owner. Our hope is to find a good home for the speaker with someone who will appreciate it appropriately. Want to avoid shipping - prefer pick-up.

UPDATE: My mother told me that if someone is willing to pick up the speaker, they would sell it for $500.

post-15144-1381925424649_thumb.jpg

Well if there were two of them i would have been there with money in hand today...lol....just my luck real nice one, only one.You can be sure if it is bought by someone from forum it will be cared for like a baby...i will offer to go get it for someone if they need me to,,,it is not real close,,,,but i would go get it if asked,,,maybe gas money,,lol,,,,rick..you sure your mom and dad did not buy two,,,,

No, I'm sorry. My parents only bought the one speaker. So it's appeal is going to be mainly for someone content with the one speaker or wanting a third for their home theater system....Thanks for asking. DKAC