I think everyone should start argueing !

NOSValves

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 7/6/2004 5:13:57 PM NOSValves wrote:

This place is boring
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif">

Of coarse I misspelled arguing I didn't want to seem out of character
9.gif

----------------

Boring ????? You mean Sterile don't you .

----------------

On 7/6/2004 5:13:57 PM NOSValves wrote:

This place is boring
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif">

Of coarse I misspelled arguing I didn't want to seem out of character
9.gif

----------------

That's because you and your buddy b!tched to the moderators. I'd have to agree with you, this site IS boring. See what you did 9.gif

Trust me, you're not out of character, you used the wrong "coarse", should be course, of course 2.gif I think your English teacher in HS was on PCP11.gif

Lets have a nice "cathodyne is better than paraphase" argument, or the 299-B is too damn bright argument. Or the Sovtek 7199 is junk argument6.gif

Buy Tung-Sol 6.gif

It does appear the number of posts has dropped dramatically, particularly in the 2 channel section. Where once it was necessary to 'actively' frequent the forum, you can get by now simply checking once a day or so - even then there is not much to read of interest. Could it be the bulk of content which made the forum interesting to read was the off-topic posts, bantering and bickering, and, yes, insult filled posts?

Strikes me as similar to the anti-smoking zealots in my hometown. They succeeded in banning smoking in all public places and screamed how they hated smoking and how the businesses would all do better if the smokers were run out of town. The newspapers hailed the non-smokers agenda and substantiated their claims of no ill-effect on business and the improved health of all. Now the smokers are gone and the businesses are in financial ruin bemoaning the 'anti-smokers' never came yet their loyal clientele were demonized and cast out.

Isn't that the way it always works? Thank God for 'do-gooders'.

"It does appear the number of posts has dropped dramatically, particularly in the 2 channel section."

Yup. Less folks around to make posts as well.

"Where once it was necessary to 'actively' frequent the forum, you can get by now simply checking once a day or so - even then there is not much to read of interest."

Couldn't agree more....

"Could it be the bulk of content which made the forum interesting to read was the off-topic posts, bantering and bickering, and, yes, insult filled posts?"

Yup!

But there was quite a bit of information exchange in those posts because they could speak their mind.

Now they are afraid.