I think everyone should start argueing !

NOSValves

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!...I just read all these posts...and I thought 'I' was boreing!!!!!...

Like I told someone over on 'AK'(Audiokarma)....or was it 'CP'(Club Polk)???....I dont remember...but ...If you talk about receivers all day and all nite..24/7...it gets boreing after a while...thats why I just post nonsense!!!LOL!!

(Fini understands!!!)

Oh my Thebes -

What a ruckus you have started. We felt very special and unique on this forum. Until you showed up I was the only milti (our own very special term for me) on the forum and we reveled in that special category. Now you have caused quite a stir. Several voices are campaigning to pack up and leave - they noted that Martha Stewart's forum is devoid of any multis and we can regain our special status. Several want too stay and determine who has the most and best voices - they have always been the competitive ones. All the comic voices are protesting the discussion and not saying anything - except for Joan who can't be quiet no matter what. Three are siding with leaving - no biggie, they always take a contrary position. The two interestingly gendered, Syd and Pat, want to meet the Brit. Helen wants to meet Frenchie - she is complaining quite loudly about me trashing the Beret last year. Two want to meet the Texan - they have always had big egos. The remaining Momma's Favorites are just sitting by iddly so they can tell Momma 'Told you so".

My what a long day this will be. The current plurality is focused on a vote - Getting an impartial election official is proving to be daunting....

Great Googly Mooley!. I just finish up runnin a fare from Fulton Street over to thoirty thoid and thoid. Sittin my cab right in front of a hotspot soes I fires up da laptop and check inta da forum. Deres a major cat fight going on over in 2 Channel wid all dese Brits, Frenchies and cowboys runnin around. Wadda dem bums know! Freakin pansies! Wouldnt last a New York minute inda neighborhood I grews up in.

Listen up wise guys! All dat edukation aint taught ya squat. Ya want musik yas gots to have sum Klipsh in yur walkup. Ya wannum heavy, like a good Checker cab. Yur speakers, deys got to be able handle wid poize drillin in da street, da dump trucks goin by and da rumble of da subway. You know wadda I mean?

En whats up with all dis SET and Solid State baloney. Ya power da boxes wid de old push and pull. Ya know, sort of like me and da missus on a Friday night. You push she pulls, you push she pulls. Ya got it ya buncha schmucks.

Ah forgetaboudit. What you freakin clowns need is a good couple a two tree in da kisser. Got a fare here wants me to run him down to da Bowery. Hey bub, can you believe dese freakin bums on da Forum, I gotta tell ya , been drivin a cab for thoirty years and deese guys