This is the worst thing

iwillwalk

That's terrible. It's got to be worse then Christmas Day and they won't let you open your presents until company comes.

Where in Florida are you? Maybe a Member's nearby and can swing by and give you a hand.

I just drove back from Florida and got home yesterday, I would have helped you in a heartbeat. Ask for help off of the board... I am sure someone will help out.

You said, " I got my 84 walnut k-horns last night, been looking at them all day because i'm in a darn wheelchair and cant hook them up...........i just have sat here all day looking at them calling people to help set them up so i havee to waita day or 2."

I am a little puzzled.. Whom ever delivered tham didn't want to help you? Shame on them. If you have to wait a day or two, at least you have a lifetime to listen to them after they are hooked up too. Klipschorns are wonderful!

Why are you in a wheelchair?

----------------

On 7/27/2004 6:12:10 PM iwillwalk wrote:

I got my 84 walnut k-horns last night, been looking at them all day because i'm in a darn wheelchair and cant hook them up...........i just have sat here all day looking at them calling people to help set them up so i havee to waita day or 2

----------------

Damn shame you are down there in Florda, otherwise, I too would be over there in a heartbeat to help you get things setup.

Hopefully, somebody will help you and as was mentioned, you'll have a lifetime of listening pleasure on those puppies 10.gif

Damn, what lousy timing. Our folks are down on vacation from CT right now, and my brothers and I have our itinerary all planned out for the remainder of this week. We aren't going to be anywhere near the capital (the closest north from Lakeland we're gonna be is in Interlachen (south of Gainsville near Palatka) to spend time with our 84 year old grandmother, then to Winter Park (outside of Orlando). As soon as our parents leave for the long drive back to CT this weekend, I have to go straight back to work!

If they weren't down right now, I'd try to help you out (I'm sure my bro "chops" of this forum would agree to help as well), but we've got our plans all worked out for the remainder of their vacation. Otherwise, I think we could've taken a road trip up your way. But it's back to work for us as well...sigh!15.gif