Anyone notice the new Klipch goodies?

m00n

Yea, I noticed when they redid the site..... finally got some stuff in there!. Unfortunately I cannot purchase anything for a while, I have been diagnosed with Hodgkins Disease, a type of cancer :( So I have to save all my pennies while going through treatment.

m00n: Yeah, I bought the wall plaque when it first came out in May or June. Very nice item. I still haven't decide where I am going to hang it. It'll probably go in the stairway that leads down to the theater along with my DTS, THX and Dolby plaques.

----------------

On 8/31/2004 9:06:27 AM Joe Shmoe wrote:

Yea, I noticed when they redid the site..... finally got some stuff in there!. Unfortunately I cannot purchase anything for a while, I have been diagnosed with Hodgkins Disease, a type of cancer
:(
So I have to save all my pennies while going through treatment.
----------------

Joe-I am so sorry to hear that. You and I are almost the same age-that is horrible. At first, I was looking for a smiley face or a wink to let us know that you are kidding. Unfortunately, I don't see it. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. If there is anything we can do to help you out, please let me know, as I'm not that far from you.

David

----------------

On 8/31/2004 6:46:12 AM Cleve wrote:

----------------

On 8/30/2004 11:57:46 PM m00n wrote:

I don't fly so it makes it kind of hard, too far to drive.

----------------

It's the airplane, really, that does the flying. You would just sort of ride inside it.

----------------

You know Cleve, you are correct, however, it's that big ol chunk of metal and plastic in the sky that comes crashing down to earth as well and you know what they say, it's not the fall that hurts so much as the sudden stop.

2.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, I noticed when they redid the site..... finally got some stuff in there!. Unfortunately I cannot purchase anything for a while, I have been diagnosed with Hodgkins Disease, a type of cancer :( So I have to save all my pennies while going through treatment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im really sorry to hear about that. 15.gif. Ill pray for you

scp53

Yes, my apologies to mOOn, didn't mean to take over his thread/topic, but I have been on the webmaster, and have emailed Klipsch directly to get some new stuff in the store, so glad to see they did, just bad timing for me.

It has been a rough summer for me, but now that they know what is wrong we can get started on treatment. Also, being that it is treatable is quite a relief. Thanks to you all for your concern.