Anyone notice the new Klipch goodies?

m00n

----------------

On 9/1/2004 11:25:24 AM picky wrote:

Looks like Guiness Stout to me........{SLURP!}
3.gif

----------------

*SHUDDER* Thoughs of my cheeks being sucked down into my stomache from bitter beer face come to mind.

I will say though, if those glasses were not so spendy, I'd buy a full set of 9. One for each of my theater seats. They are great looking glasses for sure!

FWIW....you can bet that my Pilsner glasses will only look like that picture for a very short moment. After all...in the picture, the glass is full.

Hic! 14.gif

1.gif

Tom

ps: BTW Joe - I too wanna send my condolences your way and wish you a very speedy and uneventful recovery. I believe I can fully relate to what you're going through for I too am having to deal with a recent "finding" of treatable cancer. And you know as well as I that no matter how positive the odds are that you'll be cured, it's still weird as hell knowing that you've got "IT" growing inside. 15.gif

----------------

On 9/1/2004 12:32:40 PM Tom Adams wrote:

ps: BTW Joe - I too wanna send my condolences your way and wish you a very speedy and uneventful recovery. I believe I can fully relate to what you're going through for I too am having to deal with a recent "finding" of treatable cancer. And you know as well as I that no matter how positive the odds are that you'll be cured, it's still weird as hell knowing that you've got "IT" growing inside.
15.gif

----------------

Tom... I wish you the best as well. Man you guys!

----------------

On 9/1/2004 11:25:24 AM picky wrote:

Looks like Guiness Stout to me........{SLURP!}

----------------

Picky, I don't know about you but the Guinness I drink is black.

m00n, I would never call Guinness bitter, I liken it more to a beer milkshake, nice and creamy, but to each his own 2.gif.

m00n: If you wish to avoid a bitter beer, in my opinion, stay clear of Heineken! .....We all do have our opinions. 1.gif

----------------

On 9/2/2004 10:25:34 AM gtDark wrote:

Picky, I don't know about you but the Guinness I drink is black.

----------------

gtDARK: Perhaps I'm not the one who should be called "Picky"? 2.gif

Maybe your Guinness is just getting close to an oil change? 9.gif

Actually, gt, I agree; the picture is not as dark as Guinness, but I hey, took a shot! 2.gif

- CHEERS!

Ya know it's really strange (in a good way) to hear encouragement from people you really don't know. Again I just want to say thanks to you all. I believe I will start Chemo in about a week, they still have some tests to do this week yet. Until then I don't think it's really hit me yet... hard to believe even someone who lives a somewhat healthy life can still get the nasty disease.

While in the hospital my brother in law brought me Lance Armstrongs book. I read it in about a days time, it was quite an informative and good read. From what I read there he only had a 3% chance to live and he live he did... going on afterwards to win the Tour De France! So if that isn't inspirational..

Trey glad to hear your dad is fine! My step father wasn't as lucky, he just couldn't give up the smokes.

Thanks again...

-Joe