What's up with the visit to Klipschland?

Colin

Ross - I believe that a major audio company will be introducing a new 7.1 channel system soon based around clock radios. Their theory that small is good has extended to components as well. They've been buying up 30-year old pocket transistor radios (the ones with the 9V batteries) and stacking them into a monoblock array that measures a whopping 11.5 inches tall. The LFE (Little Frequency Effect) channel will be derived by matrixing the "buzzer" sound from all 7 radios into a dedicated channel driven into a toilet-paper roll with a tissue stretched over one end.

I'm putting a deposit down tomorrow so I can get the first one.

There is not much I can add to what has been said above. Our many hosts and hostess rolled out the red carpet, Arkansas style.

We were careful to not pilfer any items and strip searches were only threated.

There was also discussion of Ross V.'s avatar. On close inspection, it does indeed appear to be a cactus.

Gil

• Like 1

All-

I am VERY envious! Please, PLEASE count me in on the next pilgrimage to Hope! I am going through all the pictures now and living vicariously through all who made the journey. As George C mentioned earlier, it took a lot to keep me away this year, and if there is a "next time" I'll sign up for vacation now! It is quite rare and wonderful in this age of big business to have a company like Klipsch, who not only host this incredible BBS, but then to entertain people from all around the country and obviously treat them well. Glad I am part of the Klipsch family.

Oh, and last weekend, the Weather Channel was interviewing someone, forget the location, but they had a Klipsch baseball hat on!!! I see a "Where's Klipsch?" campaign ala "Where's Waldo?" in the future!?!

Bev - We missed you there. In fact, your name came up a few times, wondering if you would make it. We could have used a little more balance to the predominantly male crowd. Becky (Steve P's wife) did her best, but she was all alone until Saturday for a while, when Trey Cannon's wife joined us.

Next year!!

Hey jhawk92.......

I'll pick you up on my way by Conn. when I go next year too.

Already told the wife we are going next year and she agreed.

------------------

Klipsch Quartets

Adcom GFA-555 Musical Concepts Modified

NAD 1600 Pre/Tuner

Sony C-67ES CD Player

Ray,

I had previously created a user profile in Yahoo. When I clicked on the link it prompted me for my password. I entered my Yahoo password from that profile and bingo! I was in. Great photos. Nice to put faces on those Avatars. In some cases the people start looking like their avatars. Kinda like dogs and dog owners.

I'm going to be in rvtaylor's back yard next week. Hope I can use my Klipsch pull in case I get into trouble there.

this link for willjam works http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/willjam_99

Yes it was an experiance that will live forever.

I went to CES this year and this was beyond my wildest dreams.

I think we were thanked as much as we thanked!

Becky and I will never forget any of it.

We will never forget meeting the friends we have made on this BB.Wonderful bunch of people.