Heresy II

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, they look ecxacly like my Y2K heresy in black ..I believe they are very recent ones ...Hopefully the seller honors the deal.I was going to buy new ones but accidentally found these if you notice KLIPSCH is spelled wrong ...regards Tony

Guest Anonymous

The Seller honored the deal ..and had a nice conversation over the phone concerning the packing material to be used in shipping these babies to me, they are going to bubble wrap each speaker separately, then place them in their own individual boxes finaly bubble wrapping them all over again and placing them in two more separate boxes.This is going to add a little more to the shipping costs but my main concern was for them to ship from Sacramento California to Lansing Michigan in one piece.Once they arrive their function will be to join another two identical sets in my HT as front surround speakers.In my conversation with the owner I asked him what year were they and he replied 1985,he said he brought them in 1985 so I just played along with the fact,but to my knowledge in 85 Klipsch Heresy came with the round speaker binding post cups and later on in 86 swithched to square ones and they both had the old vintage paper certificate in the rear.I once owned a set of 1985 and they dont look nothing like them ,they look more like year 2000 HeresyII wich also I own and are identical to them . curiosity is just killing me right now cant wait for them to be delivered, I will be counting the days and tracking their way to Michigan .I also wonder if there is a way to establish from the new style HeresyII S/N certificate on the rear of the speaker what year they are like it can be done on the vintage models..Well guys from now on I will misspell KLIPSH more often when I do a search on Ebay maybe I might find a nice pair of Korns waiting for me ...regards Tony

My son got me a pair of Heresy II speaks off of ebay a little over a year ago. They were under $300 (he won't say what they really were) if he was telling the truth. He was just doing a search and they showed up with a BIN price that was very good. Hadn't been posted but a few minutes, and he said "Okay!"

Mine don't have the Klipsch plates on the front or serial numbers on the back, but the inside of the cabinets have the manufactured/inspected stickers with dates on them. Figured that was close enough, as they crank these out pretty fast. They really are Klipsch, all the components are genuine.

I'm lovin' 'em, and know you will enjoy yours too!

Marvel

Guest Anonymous

Update : Received my pair of HeresyII I won on ebay ,very nicely packet,had to get one open right away to satisfy my curiosity about what year they are ,got all the packing material off turned it arounf took a good look at the rear labels.I had to take a second look couldn`t believe my eyes thought I was seeing things ...serial # 042290586/0587..so if I am right they are 2004 22nd week of the year ...what a score...regards Tony

Guest Anonymous

Shape Shifter ..you are correct they are 92s,checked out the web link Fini posted and they are definatelly 92s..Fini about the change over in crossover I cant tell you but the woofers are different material than the earlier ones they have a coating on them and are identical to my Y2k Heresy.The cab construction and all the rest of the components are all identical(and work perfectly) to the later Heresy II.I have an old set of 86 and 85 Heresy crossovers when I get a chance I will compare them and post some pics of the two ...thank you all for your help , and no they were not stolen by the original owner they were stolen by me on Ebay 12.gif ...regards Tony