Cornwall Ebay Deal in Florida BIN $550

triceratops

Congrats to Forum member SoundBroker on scoring the Cornwalls in Florida. Buy It Now means exactly that, ask questions later. i would't have any of my speakers if i waited even one minute later than i did. triceratops and I did our jobs by posting these here in hopes that a Forum member could score these and it worked. enjoy!!!

Wish I had checked in earlier, Melbourne is due east of me about 40 minutes, I could have easily picked those up and held them for someone here.

Colterphoto1, If you find another set down this way please give me a shout I will be happy to pick them up and hold them for however long you need. Chris Robinson did the same for me when I bought a pair of decorator Verticals in Mass.

----------------

On 12/28/2004 7:33:38 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

Dear Klipsch Friends,

That last post was written in anger in the middle of the night, but I stand by my words. This is not only an ungentlemanly thing to do, but I think if flies right in the face of the brotherhood of FOrum members. Imagine a KLIPSCH AUTHORIZED DEALER buying out from under you!

As an aside, I'm driving personally 5 1/2 hours one way from Indy to Cleveland today to pick up 4 RB5II and KLF-C7 that I purchased from Forum member a month ago. Due to work schedules and holidays he has stored them for me with a down payment. I'm serious about my collection and willing to go to great lengths to get reasonable deals, but I like to protect my investment with personal transport as I know a lot of you do. daveagape2 is the seller today and a very fair Forum member.

Michael

----------------

Okay, so now I have all of a sudden turned into an EVIL AUTHORIZED KLIPSCH DEALER...HUH? Guess I am not a PERSON 6.gif

Lets set the facts straight.

1) I did NOT see the posting here on the forum, I only came on here after I saw them on EBAY, realized it was a killer deal and hit the button as fast as possible. I logged on to the forum to post about the great deal when I came across the thread and couldn't believe nobody else grabbed them since there were several other posts already. Guys...the ad said the seller was willing to pack them and it turns out he has a friend with a pack and CRATE company, so they are being professionally crated. If you didn't hit the BUY IT NOW button while it was still BUYITNOWABLE...then you have nothing to complain about.

2) I regularly peruse EBAY for things Klipsch, partially to keep track of what is available and being sold illegally, and partly to add to my toy collection which now includes dual bass bin LaScalas, Heresy's and now some Cornwalls. Excuse me for being an AUTHORIZED KLIPSH DEALER who actually is enthusiastic about Heritage...we are far and few between.

3) I do NOT intend to resell them. Just because I am a Klipsch dealer doesn't mean I can't buy things for my own personal use and enjoyment so before you go attacking me, maybe you should have sent a PM to see if I had intentions of buying them for profit's sake. Oh wait...I do that with the other Klipsch speakers I sell...guess that makes me a BAD PERSON 11.gif7.gif

Dear Soundbroker,

I am sorry. I guess it was just my suspiscious nature and being constantly outgunned on the Ebay trigger that made me react the way I did. I was wrong in making judgements about your motives and your gentlemanliness on the Forum. I am also sorry about the cracks about your dealership, Corvette and State. That was completely uncalled for.

This is not the manner in which I usually conduct myself on this Forum. In the year I've been on board, I've tried to give aid where I felt worthy of dispensing advice and have met several members I now consider good friends. Members will attest that I frequently jump in and try to diffuse flame wars or go to the aid of someone with warranty or parts issue, since I live in Indianapolis and have contacts at Klipsch.

Enjoy the Cornwalls. You got an excellent bargain. They will make a pleasant addition to your remarkable Reference collection. I have a pair of Cornwalls that I would never sell. Now I'm still in search of more Heritage as they seem to suit my ears best.

Again, I apologize humbly, deeply, and sincerely. Please accept.

Good listening,

Michael

If I were an authorized Klipsch dealer, I would regularly buy, display in my store, and sell any Heritage speaker I could get my hands on.

I almost pulled the trigger on those Cornwalls myself. I can see them in bird's eye cherry, sepale, or rosewood.

Good recovery Michael. Keep your chin up and your eyes peeled, you never know when there may be an even better deal coming along.

Greg

"Excuse me for being an AUTHORIZED KLIPSH DEALER who actually is enthusiastic about Heritage...we are far and few between. "

I wish the Dallas/Fort Worth area had a Klipsch dealer that was enthusiastic about Heritage, or even bothered to carry the line. Enjoy your Cornwalls!