Biggest nightmare ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

vgtvidz

Guest Anonymous

i believe that a true audiophile would be appauled by your response, an audiophile would clearly show (by use of his equipment) how the sound has changed and where it came from and how the dent appeared and the amount of pressure that was required to do the damage j/k

its fine

Came home and found that the maid put a small scratch on the bottom edge of my now just "Near Mint" 1980 Zebrawood Cornwalls with the vacum cleaner even though I've warned her 1000 times to stay away from ALL my gear. She's been our maid for almost 20 years and should know better! They're the only factory Zebrawood Corns I've ever seen or heard of and I'm the original owner. It isn't something you'd notice but "I" know it's there now!7.gif

I feel your pain.15.gif

----------------

On 1/7/2005 11:21:23 PM vgtvidz wrote:

That's the thing I'd like to know... I Dont know what happened!!!!!

----------------

Well, looking at the size and the shape, I'd have one question for you.... Do you have a BB gun? Almost looks like a bb dent.

Your'e too young to be having the biggest nightmare ever yet!

Just a divot on the golf course.

Which is why I don't care for those shiny, happy, fragile drivers.

I saw a single RF-7 demo speaker for sale last year that looked as if it had leprosy - all drivers were dimpled, scratched, and wrinkled beyond recognition.

My divot occured last week when my 25 year old JBL 4311B grill

hit the floor slightly and shattered into 4 pieces. At least the cloth held it together so i could slap it back on. Protects the pretty white 12" woofers.

It really is a shame though; looks like a tiny stray projectile shot thru space - maybe from a vacuum cleaner?

NP - Big Country - Driving to Dasmascus (via JBL)