CENTER CHANNEL "BLACK BOX"

DRBILL

When one of my customers sent me some photo's of your little box and told me what you were charging for them I instantly thought. "He won't be doing that for long at that price" LOL !! Can't blame you for putting a halt to it a man has to have time for the better things in life like a bite to eat now and then.

Craig

I hope everyone knows that this was never meant to be a cash-flow item. I wanted to expose a few to PWK's "Wall of sound".

It wasn't much fun sitting a the drill press with interesting things languishing on the bench.

But there is joy in Mudville. One of the Forum Brothers has become an Elisha taking up Elijah's mantle. (If you don't know what this means, you haven't spent you Sunday's very well!).

All the working drawings, parts lists, and vendors have been forwarded to one of our own.

He should have an announcement soon. Expect to PAY for this one! (Thanks, Craig!).

I don't want to be premature, but his initials are Tom Mobley. Wart him until he gets up and going!

DR BILL

So Dr. Bill, I am day late and dollar short I guess for one of your beautiful black boxes. If you still have one, I'll take it.

In the meantime, please send me the schematic and the parts list.

Is it significantly different from the PWK's schematic on DFH?

Ki

----------------

On 3/2/2005 8:11:20 PM DRBILL wrote:

I hope everyone knows that this was never meant to be a cash-flow item. I wanted to expose a few to PWK's "Wall of sound".

It wasn't much fun sitting a the drill press with interesting things languishing on the bench.

But there is joy in Mudville. One of the Forum Brothers has become an Elisha taking up Elijah's mantle. (If you don't know what this means, you haven't spent you Sunday's very well!).

All the working drawings, parts lists, and vendors have been forwarded to one of our own.

He should have an announcement soon. Expect to PAY for this one! (Thanks, Craig!).

I don't want to be premature, but his initials are Tom Mobley. Wart him until he gets up and going!

DR BILL
----------------

Oh just what we need another guy trumpeting the forum for business 9.gif6.gif2.gif I'm absolutely sure Tom will do a first rate job at a fair to all price. Bill did a more then fair to the purchaser price.

Craig

Dr Bill,

Can you post the design with the resistor values used and part numbers for the pot that is used. I just picked up a preamp and no longer have a center channel out to hook my subwoofer up to. It seems that is I build one of these (I'm assuming they are all sold - if you have one left, consider it sold) that I can set the subwoofer level and then it will adjust with the volume of the rest of the system.

Thanks,

Chris