Awesome Speaker Cable For Sale

vman71

First: 10ft set of VooDoo Reference Bi-Wire including matching 10ft single center cable

These are current production speaker cables and were the top-of-the-line speakers cables offered until a few months ago when VooDoo began offering the very expensive Ultralinear. These are basically brand new and have very low hours on them (you will be hard pressed to tell these from brand new except for the price). They were used only in a pet-free and smoke-free environment. They have a very neutral sound across the range and a very low noise floor. These cables just let the music come through with smooth highs, liquid midrange and crisp tight lows.

This set will allow you to cover both 2 channel and the matching center channel for HT. This a great set at a fantastic price. VooDoo cables dont come up for sale very often so dont miss out on this opportunity.

***I spent an entire day doing A/B tests between these two speaker cables and the VooDoo Reference were every bit as good as the NBS. The difference is when you listen to music like Diana Krall (music that is primarily vocals), the NBS have a slightly better midrange. The VooDoo's had better extension in the highs. The lows were even. If you're looking for 2 channel and HT, it's the VooDoo's. If you're looking for just 2 channel, it's the NBS. You just can't go wrong with either set.***

Second: 8ft pair of NBS Signature II speaker cable

These are absolutely wonderful. While NBS cables are not cheap, they deliver in spades. The clarity of these cables will amaze you. The Signature line can be described as having sweet highs while not compromising on extension and solid lows. The midrange is (IMHO) where these cables really separate themselves. The midrange is beautiful. When you hear it, you will know why people love NBS and are willing to pay the painfully high prices for them.

VooDoo Set: will sell for $600obo

NBS Pair: will sell for $700obo

I can provide pictures upon request and I'll answer all emails, or call me at 571-276-8892. Email is: cmvansloten@earthlink.net

Hey, if you really, really believe in super-expensive speaker cables, drop me a PM. I proudly carry XLO limited series. If you don't mind waiting 8 weeks for them (they hand-build them to order, and the owner of the company personally auditions each pair before they ship) they can be had for the miniscule price of $11,000 for a 10 foot pair! 6.gif6.gif6.gif6.gif

----------------

On 3/12/2005 12:53:06 AM Griffinator wrote:

Hey, if you really, really believe in super-expensive speaker cables, drop me a PM. I proudly carry XLO limited series. If you don't mind waiting 8 weeks for them (they hand-build them to order, and the owner of the company personally auditions each pair before they ship) they can be had for the
miniscule
price of
$11,000
for a 10 foot pair!
6.gif6.gif6.gif6.gif
----------------

Yeah Griff, let us know how that works out 3.gif

Don't blame you for carrying them, as I would absolutly want to have them at my disposal if I was in your business, but at the least, I would think you would need some $50,000/pr. speakers to 'justify' it.

Wow, the owner listens to them, does that mean the QC is so poor, there are huge variations and they need to check them out? Also, do you think the owner will say, "WHOA! Those don't sound right, I'm not letting them past."

----------------

On 3/12/2005 2:16:22 PM Griffinator wrote:

I have them in the lineup because there are some people who not only are willing, but insist on spending that kind of outrageous money on speaker wire.

Far be it for me to refuse a customer. My own opinions are my own business...
----------------

You would be a freaking moron if you didn't!

Figure, they are happy and you make buckets of money, so nobody looses!

----------------

On 3/12/2005 3:36:47 PM nicholtl wrote:

Griff, how do you think the XLO's sound compared to Transparent Audio's Opus or Nordost's Valhalla, since they're the same price?
3.gif

----------------

Haven't the vaguest idea. Not particularly inclined to shell out to make that audition happen, either....

(*cough cough*)

(straightening up tie)

I, uh, I mean...

Personally, while the Opus cables have most excellent soundstage and clarity, and the Valhallas provide wonderful depth a-nd openness, the XLO Limiteds have a certain sparkle in the mid-highs, with a very well-rounded bottom that is lacking in the other two...

9.gif

I feel so dirty.... 14.gif