What are you listening to right now???

minn_male42

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An old Firesign Theatre album entitled "Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers." It contains the "Adventures of Peorgie and Mudhead." There is a warning on the back of the album cover that I never noticed before - "You might not want to play this record on the radio because of the FCC." This is so stupid 3.gif9.gif.

Some local boys from NC, Parmalee. Think 3 Doors Down on steroids. Available at BB. Great vocals. Brothers on lead vocals and drums, a cousin on bass and college friend on lead guitar. The father of the brothers is a lumberjack and part time blues singer. Good one too.

This copy of Silence by Sonata Arctica that finally arrived in the mail - friggan three weeks after I ordered the damn thing on Amazon. No wonder I started looking into the music download services. Not a single record store in this area carries Sonata Arctica and many of the others that I like to listen to, at least since the FYE store closed up at the mall.

• 5 weeks later...

----------------

On 4/20/2005 11:46:34 PM ben. wrote:

----------------

On 3/13/2005 6:33:09 PM m00n wrote:

Some cartoon my son is watching and the dishes being done by my wife as she should be.

----------------

Classy.

----------------

hey m00n!

is she barefoot and pregnant as well???

2.gif