Where will you be coming from?

----------------

On 4/11/2005 8:45:22 AM Amy Unger wrote:

I've made the drive from Cheyenne to Indianapolis once.... Phew! What a haul! Took us about 18 hours with minimal stopping.

Don't forget Illinois...

----------------

Amy What brought you to Cheyenne? Or were you just passing through? Yeah I cannot forget Illinois!!!

• Moderators

I actually stayed at a ranch for a couple weeks about an hour west of Cheyenne in Tie Siding, WY.

Just fell in love with that part of the country, too. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to go back since.

This was about 11 years ago.

----------------

On 4/13/2005 10:08:25 AM Amy Unger wrote:

I actually stayed at a ranch for a couple weeks about an hour west of Cheyenne in Tie Siding, WY.

Just fell in love with that part of the country, too. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to go back since.

This was about 11 years ago.

----------------

That is a very pretty area Amy. Most excellent hunting and fishing areas. Patrick

• Moderators

Yes, it was very beautiful.

We saw some elk, mountain lion, coyotees, and some members of our party went rainbow trout fishing...It was a great time.

Even got to see a rodeo in Laramie 1.gif

Piranha,

The B-52s and REM are from athens. The REM guys live in town and the guy who quit lives across the street from my soon-to-be brother-in-law.

Athens has an excellent music scene. I believe it was last year that Rolling Stone named it the #1 College music scene.

Wed. night I saw the Dark Star Orchestra in the Georgia Theater (right in the center of the University area), and last night Derek Trucks played there. Just a typical week. Collective soul was a couple of weeks ago.