What are you listening to?

charlieboy

I'm pretty sure this ranks as one of the longest threads ever. The longest is probably the "Let's See YOUR Home Theater" thread in the General section.

Oh...and I'm listening to Elbow's "Cast of Thousands." Mix Radiohead with The Doves, add a dash of Coldplay, and you get Elbow. Horrible name, I know.

----------------

On 6/9/2005 2:20:07 PM wheelman wrote:

Accept- it's hard to find a way. Man I could get crazy *** poster status with this thread. I listen to music almost always.

----------------

I know what you mean, my 2 channel setup and computer share a room so whenever I'm on the computer I'll have an album or cd playing.

Right now I'm listening to Humble Pie Rockin The Fillmore lp.

Currently listening to:

That new Dream Theater album, Octavarium. I went and picked up on the way home from the gym earlier this evening.

So for, I like it! This is turning out to be an excellent album. It also seems to sound quite good on my setup.

"Led Zeppelin Communication Break Down off of the BBC Sessions."

Jackson- ANYBODY who is man enough to use their own photo as avatar has GOT to be a good guy - nice to know you're also a Zep Head.

Myself, after the adventure with Roger and Karaoke on the way home for FL, got a mix of those Chicago tunes running on my iMac right now. 'Does anybody know what time it is?' CLASSIC

Michael