What are you listening to?

charlieboy

damn, caught me again! Fine Arts Society second programme on college FM station. Sibelius right now I believe. I get too lazy to slip a CD in and the classical doesn't distract me from my work.

Had Santana Essential cranked over garage LS this PM whilst waxing car, does that count?

Michael

----------------

On 5/26/2005 9:18:48 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

damn, caught me again! Fine Arts Society second programme on college FM station. Sibelius right now I believe. I get too lazy to slip a CD in and the classical doesn't distract me from my work.

Had Santana Essential cranked over garage LS this PM whilst waxing car, does that count?

Michael
----------------

I can't believe you keep a of La Scala's in the garage for listening. That is crazy, in a good way.

listening to Bob Marley 'Kaya'

'I can't believe you keep a of La Scala's in the garage for listening. That is crazy, in a good way.'

you mean everyone doesn't have spare massive Klipsch speakers just for the workshop? You should see the three way JBL system I just cleared out and took to my bro's house!

Michael- certifiably INSANE!

My cat walking across the floor. Her little claws going tap tap tap tap... The click of my mouse as I traverse this forum. The clicking of the keyboard as I type this post, the sound of the refigerator.

Oh....

And the car that just drove by. 2.gif

'I can't believe you keep a of La Scala's in the garage for listening. That is crazy, in a good way.'

you mean everyone doesn't have spare massive Klipsch speakers just for the workshop? You should see the three way JBL system I just cleared out and took to my bro's house!

I keep my ksw 12 in the garage with my an HK receiver with some other misc. speakers. I play all my mp3's through a computer I have out there. I love it when the wife kicks me out now and again. I live out there. Microwave, fridge, toaster oven, cable, two tv's, wood burner, surround sound. What more could you need?9.gif

so, billyjoe, a married guy who gets kicked out of the house. Nice to have a sanctuary. Me, I'm just an inveterate tinkerer- no hope of a wife with all these plywood boxes lying about.

An old guy who was my neighbor in Speedway would run an extension cord to his lawnmower shed every Sunday. He'd hide out from the wife and watch NFL on 13" tv. Stumbled back in the house late in the evening! LOL

Michael

Man, i listen to all kinds of stuff, but right NOW, I'm listening to a bunch of electronic music. Dirty Vegas - Days Go By (you know, that song from the mitsubishi commercial..lol) With Cornwalls, 2x12 line tunnel sub (my father and i designed and built it with 2 pioneer drivers), and a 18 inch Cerwin vega folded horn sub it really slams. I'm into electronic music, classic rock, and movies, so this setup is ideal for me.

----------------

On 5/11/2005 9:47:14 PM Woodog wrote:

Rickie Lee Jones: Pop Pop

This has been in steady rotation in my CD changer for nearly 14 years. It's that good.

Woo

----------------

Are you serious? I've never heard that album. Like nearly everyone I bought her first album, and nothing else. 6.gif

Michael Buble' Come Fly With Me!!!!

Amazing CD/DVD too!

If you have ANY love for Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darren, Dean Martin, Era of music.... This is soooo much a must have CD DVD do not think about it, go run out n get it!

We recently saw him here in Indy. 1st row seats...At the Murat. Michael Buble' sang all his great stuff... even better than I had hoped for live... Wife got all mushy and needless to say the night ended on several high notes!! What more does any man want in life?

----------------

On 5/28/2005 10:51:03 AM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Michael Buble' Come Fly With Me!!!!

----------------

Yeah, a friend of mine recently showed me his website, where several of his songs play automatically, and I must admit, I was blown away. I normally don't listen to this sort of adult-contemporary stuff, but I was pretty drawn in. The kid has a fantastic voice, and his songs are soothing and catchy at the same time.