Anyone see the NOS Heresy 1s on Ebay?

franczyk

How does he know what they sound like if they've never been played? Not that being unplayed for 20+ years is necessarily a good thing. I dunno...in that picture with the grille off, it looks like some mess on the motorboard, maybe. The original boxes would have helped his claim.

I still have my info packets for my 1980 corns. Maybe if I stapled them to the back of the speakers I could call them NOS too.

It could be the camera, but it looks to me like there is some wear around the edges. Still, a very nice pair of HWOs. Probably worth $500-$600.

I agree, he's full of it. I suppose those blems on the foot of one of the speakers was caused by that one time he removed the grills for these pictures. I owned '76 HWO's for 29 years and they looked better than these. Warning! Why does he seem to be only somewhat certain that the backs have never been off? Huh?

Paul

On 4/29/2005 11:25:23 AM scott0527 wrote:

NOS Heresys

Here are some New and Old in my Stock

Scott, that is NOT the way to post pictures. Adding WIDTH and HEIGHT tags makes the browser display the image in that smaller size, but the full resolution image that you uploaded is still downloaded by everyone anyway. It is almost 1 MB in size!

The rescaled version included here is 58K in size (less than 6% of your original).

oldboxnew_rescaled.jpg

(Hope the above works; I haven't included a picture in a long time.)

post-15702-13819264440444_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 4/29/2005 12:19:14 PM psg wrote:

On 4/29/2005 11:25:23 AM scott0527 wrote:

NOS Heresys

Here are some New and Old in my Stock

Scott, that is NOT the way to post pictures. Adding WIDTH and HEIGHT tags makes the browser display the image in that smaller size, but the full resolution image that you uploaded is still downloaded by everyone anyway. It is almost 1 MB in size!

The rescaled version included here is 58K in size (less than 6% of your original).

(Hope the above works; I haven't included a picture in a long time.)

----------------

Holy mother of massive download! I did not notice that. Duly noted.