More cheap khorns ........ not again !!!

Dale W

Gezzzz I hate when i run across these adds in the local paper ....

Black Klipsch speakers that sit in the corners !! $200.00 obo

So saddly to say , i just had to phone the dude , and yes they are khorns and black and sitting in some oldtimer's garage for the past 4 years !! now he wants them gone .

Seems the old timer had a rental property and his renters flew the coupe leaving him 4 months short his change .

khorns amoung other things were left behind , 4 years later the old man figures they ain't coming back for them and he has no room in his garage .Say's there " fairly heavy " so $100.00 each seems fair ???????

2 1/2 hour drive from my place " BUT " the klipsch " DEMON " inside me is making me go .

I already have a pair of 1987's and a pair of 1989's !! I'm sure to run out of corners and or amplifiers soon .

PS : I'll take my camera along for the ride , post pictures once i get home .

Dale, you are incorrigible... I say you should add a new wall down the centre of your room to add 4 more corners... 4.gif

Peter, Michael: Shipping within Canada isn't so bad... IF you can get the other party to pack them onto a palette for you. I had pretty good luck getting a pair from Winnipeg to Montreal... email me if you guys want more details.

Rob

Dale, I hope you read this before you leave. I've seen those speakers before. Last week, it was I think. They are in terrible shape. Really bad with lots of water damage and no drivers. Squirrels were living in them. Anyway I wouldn't bother making that trip.

MagicDick

We all know that you can NEVER have too many Khorns, or can you?

Q-MAN has 6 Khorns in his HT setup, doesn't he? His example serves to provide us all with hope and a known path to achieving sonic ecstacy and audio fulfillment.

And now Dale is following in his footsteps... kind of makes you proud.

DM2.gif

Hey Dale, if you dont end up taking them. I am near by and will gladly purchase them. I chatted with you a while back, as Im from Edmonton.

Im still kicking myself for not picking up a set of Khorns for $600CDN

But more likely, is you are picking them up!