Klipsch Sucks?

neo33

----------------

On 5/2/2005 11:43:32 PM neo33 wrote:

"These speakers are in great shape. They have never been abused and sound great. I hate to get rid of these but I needed the space and upgraded to a
Bose System
over the weekend."

----------------

If space is the one and only factor, only then it may be considered an upgrade! Poor guy!

15.gif

As always, I feel like I am the perennial devil's advocate.

I understand how on a KLIPSCH BB, a few might disagree! Duh!

But face it, as the world seems bent on 'upgrading' to iPods and they feel that MP3's are 'hi- fi', we are the ones out of touch! To each their own.

Instead of the knee jerk "everyone else is an idiot", why not simply see it as an opportunity to pick up a nice pair of speakers for a decent price!?

Besides, I dare say we have a few here who favor the Pro-Media line (a bit of an oxymoron, wouldn't you say?), MP3s and rap... And as I am trying to be nice!, I will quickly move on!2.gif

Personally I wouldn't mind the same opportunity to pick up some Klipschorns or LaScalas (or my current lust - commersial Jubilees) for a discount as they dump their 'old clunky antique' speakers.

So if anyone knows of any such 'enlightened' person doing this within driving distance of either the Dallas(DFW) or Nashville areas, PLEASE let me know!

----------------

On 5/3/2005 3:33:33 AM dragonfyr wrote:

As always, I feel like I am the perennial devil's advocate.

I understand how on a KLIPSCH BB, a few might disagree! Duh!

But face it, as the world seems bent on 'upgrading' to iPods and they feel that MP3's are 'hi- fi', we are the ones out of touch! To each their own.

Instead of the knee jerk "everyone else is an idiot", why not simply see it as an opportunity to pick up a nice pair of speakers for a decent price!?

Besides, I dare say we have a few here who favor the Pro-Media line (a bit of an oxymoron, wouldn't you say?) and rap... And as I am trying to be nice!, I will quickly move on!
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif">

Personally I wouldn't mind the same opportunity to pick up some Klipschorns or LaScalas (or my current lust - commersial Jubilees) for a discount as they dump their 'old clunky antique' speakers.

So if anyone knows of any such 'enlightened' person doing this within driving distance of either the Dallas(DFW) or Nashville areas, PLEASE let me know!

----------------

I stand corrected! Also looking for 'enlightened' persons in Europe!? 9.gif

Oh the poor guy,

He has probably done everything posible to make those Klipsches sound better like running them via a jury rigged boombox. Since he is so unhappy and decided to go with a true to life real high end highend stereo system I would like to help him out and take those "old" unusual sounding Klipsches off his hands.......

...........What was his name and address again? I can only cough up 175.00 because my dog died, my wife divorced me, my truck motor blew up and I got laid off but, I am here to help anyway I can.9.gif

--------------

On 5/3/2005 5:55:09 AM Speedball wrote:

...........What was his name and address again? I can only cough up 175.00 because my dog died, my wife divorced me, my truck motor blew up and I got laid off but, I am here to help anyway I can.
9.gif

----------------

Speedball,

Let me guess... country music songwriter?

Am I right?

...speaking of which, I think most kuntry music deserves to be heard through Bose...

Wife to husband: "sure honey, I don't mind if you go for a fishing weekend with the boys,. Have a great time."

Wife to girlfriend over phone:" Yeah I'm selling some of his extra gear while he's gone. I would have sold his testicles, but he took them wtih him."6.gif

Chuckears,

Years ago a buddy of mine was making fun of country music and thats what he told me. lol...lol...lol

On the other hand never being one for country some of the young their singers nowdays have beautiful voices.3.gif

Geez, I am only about an hour and a half away from this lost soul. I feel like drivin' over to the Bay Area just to slap the crap out of him. I am thinking about pickin' up a set of '75 Belles on Saturday just down the road from him anyway. You know, the old kill two birds with one stone thing2.gif.

You Klipsch fanboys are so violent! Think of this as an opportunity to pick up a great pair of heritage at a great price! BTW, those are Heresy Is not Heresy IIs (the poor guy is so excited with his new upgrade so he can't tell the different).

----------------

On 5/3/2005 7:03:09 PM jorjen wrote:

Geez, I am only about an hour and a half away from this lost soul. I feel like drivin' over to the Bay Area just to slap the crap out of him. I am thinking about pickin' up a set of '75 Belles on Saturday just down the road from him anyway. You know, the old kill two birds with one stone thing
2.gif
----------------

I'll pay you to do it!