Where the hell is Max?

Gilbert

Hello Gilbert,

Still here or hereabouts - nice to be missed - thanks.

Yes - I have been off trying to flog the holiday homes to unsuspecting English tourists on my island - with a degree of success!!

I am finally at the point where I do not have to put more money into the development - yippee!!!

Next step - get the money I put in back out and then eventually - dare I say it - make some profit!!!????

If everything goes according to plan I will be able to buy a house with the proceeds - that has corners in the living room (not told SWMBO that particular selection criteria).

I wonder what speakers might go in those......

----------------

On 5/19/2005 1:51:49 AM maxg wrote:

If everything goes according to plan I will be able to buy a house with the proceeds -that has corners in the living room (not told SWMBO that particular selection criteria).

I wonder what speakers might go in those......

----------------

I just couldn't see you doing that, Max. Klipschorns for you. No way! 6.gif

"Where the hell is Max?"

Great name for a sitcom. We'll get thebes to write the pilot. Or, it could be a "Where's Waldo?" knock-off, where you have to find Max, who wanders Greece looking for corners. We might be able to get Mike Stehr to work on that one. Man, that guy can DRAW!

----------------

On 5/19/2005 7:10:06 AM fini wrote:

"Where the hell is Max?"

Great name for a sitcom. We'll get thebes to write the pilot. Or, it could be a "Where's Waldo?" knock-off, where you have to find Max, who wanders Greece looking for corners. We might be able to get Mike Stehr to work on that one. Man, that guy can DRAW!

----------------

I dont mind - as long as Max isnt a dog. Really P's me off that the most common name for a Dog in the UK is....you guessed it.

Our dog was called Adam - I quized my parents quite carefully on that one for a while.

and before you ask - no - he was our second dog.

It was one of those dark and stormy nights that often occur during the rainy season in Greece when the a rust streaked ancient Soviet trawler docked in the port of Pireaus. Shortly thereafter six swarthy goons descended the rain-slicked aft-side gangplank.

They were met by a rail-thin trenchcoated figure. A slash of lightning showed a gaunt cadaverous face whose most distinctive feature was a Hiedelburg dueling scar. The head thug walked up to the man and uttered two words: "Where's Max".

To be continued....

OOOoooh, Thebes, that's scary good. I hope it has a happy ending, with Max finding some corners.2.gif

I got a name for a good sequal...."Where's garymd?" Haven't seen a post from him lately either.

And yes Max, you were missed. I like reading your post.

----------------

On 5/19/2005 4:12:57 PM thebes wrote:

It was one of those dark and stormy nights that often occur during the rainy season in Greece when the a rust streaked ancient Soviet trawler docked in the port of Pireaus. Shortly thereafter six swarthy goons descended the rain-slicked aft-side gangplank.

They were met by a rail-thin trenchcoated figure. A slash of lightning showed a gaunt cadaverous face whose most distinctive feature was a Hiedelburg dueling scar. The head thug walked up to the man and uttered two words: "Where's Max".

To be continued....

----------------

"Well that was my question to you, eh? Why is he of interest to you?"

The head thug wore the leathery look of a man twice his age, but he shrugged it off saying,

To be continued ...

----------------

On 5/19/2005 9:31:23 PM Chris Robinson wrote:

----------------

On 5/19/2005 4:12:57 PM thebes wrote:

To be continued....

----------------

"Well that was my question to you, eh? Why is he of interest to you?"

The head thug wore the leathery look of a man twice his age, but he shrugged it off saying,

To be continued ...

----------------

"He has an in on the Eurospeck JuicyFruit Xtreme and we want our share."

There was an an absence of mallice in his voice quite at odds with his menacing appearance. He was almost matter of fact, nonchalent, and yet it was this very casualness that caused the small hairs on the back of your neck to take to the virtical.

This was a man used to the hardships of the steamier side of any city where deals are struck with the hilt of a knife and contracts sealed with the click of a round in a chamber.

I hesitated,

To be continued ...

I'm afraid that our Golden is named Max. But because he is a pretty big dog, we call him Maximus sometimes.

It just seemed to be a name that fit. I have a good friend who's husband is also Max. She always cracks up when she asks about the dog.

Marvel