Batman Begins

dblue

• 3 months later...

CAn't believe noone has posted anything about this movie yet.

Saw

it last night..it's GREAT. By far the best Batman film, puts the others

to shame. Awesome cast, story, sound, visuals...great stuff.

Watch the DVD today. Great - great movie and YES, better than all the

others. I think I read somewhere that his BATMOBILE was designed after

a Lamborghini - sweet!

This movie was the worst of all Batmans! It is so disingenuous!

Hmmmm[:^)]. This explains alot.[;)]

Put me in the "Best Batman Ever" camp (although I liked Michael Keaton as Batman better). I gave it a B+ the first time I saw it, but raised the letter grade to an A after I fast forwarded a few scenes the 2nd time around.

Wow I really liked this movie too. I think I would have liked it even

more if I hadn't seen any of the previous batman movies (when you're a

kid they leave a better impression than all you old guys make the olds

ones out to be).

I hope they come out with a sequel with the same look and feel (and

maybe the sequel won't suck like how they're supposed to) [;)]

Oh btw, the sound in the theatre was amazing.

Wow I really liked this movie too. I think I would have liked it even more if I hadn't seen any of the previous batman movies (when you're a kid they leave a better impression than all you old guys make the olds ones out to be).

I hope they come out with a sequel with the same look and feel (and maybe the sequel won't suck like how they're supposed to) [;)]

Oh btw, the sound in the theatre was amazing.

Actually I thought the Tim Burton one (1st one) is still not bad.

A sequel is in the works with Christian Bale. It looks like it won't suck from what I am reading. You can look the details up on the Cinematical blog.

Wow actually good writing, and acting minus Katey ( good thing she wasn't in it to much. Could have ruined an awesome film although she's nice to look at, but so hard to take serious). She squeeked by and the director was smart enough to know better. My favorite Batman for the story more than anything. Christian is the best Batman by far it's rediculous for me to even watch the other ones now. I am a fan of Keaton for other movies, and Val for other movies they do fine. I just never thought they ever picked a good Batman untill now. The other movies just remind me of visual spectacles rather than a good story. It's refreshing to see Batman done with justice.

My 30-year old son and I watched this flick together last night. My mother bought it for my for my birthday this past week. I had it on my "wish list". Wow! The sound is spectaular and the visuals are stunning. Great writing. Without being a spoiler for those whom have not yet seen it, I love the way they've set it up near the end for the sequel. I can't wait to see the next one out of these actors, producers and writers! Great job!

AWESOME FLICK..just saw it for the first time, great selection on cast also...BRAVO to you...great main character from the guy in American Psycho....supporting cast was excellent, great parts from top actors.....

excellent story line to follow...and you did....no wonder he was my SuperHero as a kid.......[;)]

Sorry Spiderman you are a close 2nd my friend.....[:-*]

PS. Loved the elevator part....how true for a rookie.....[:o]