Craig at nosvalves,.......(Many already know)

126mhz

Hello all:

I have spoken to Craig at nosvalves a few times over the phone, mostly about me sending my C11 Mac Pre that I purchased from the original owner, (my neighbor) for it's forty four year service!

Well I sent him my C11 to him with instructions for him to make it, "As good as it can be" without modifications.

During one of our conversations I told him about one of my HiFis that uses a Scott 299D that's been completely redone. I told him I was looking for a nice Scott tuner to match it. He told me about a LT110B, (Kit version of a 350C) that was his personal tuner that he'd gone through that he was willing to part with.

Jeeze it's nice to buy something that is delivered as promised in the condition the seller said it was in. It's just beautuful and it's a pleasure to listen to.

I can't wait for the C11!

Craig is a good egg.

Bill Woodward

----------------

On 6/18/2005 11:34:31 AM Daddy Dee wrote:

Craig is a good guy.

I've had two of his rebuilt Scott integrateds and he's helped me alot with telephone and e-mail conversations.

Kind of wish we could clone him.
----------------

Geezzz guy's thanks ! At this time I could use a clone2.gif With all the Father issues its really hard to get work done. Just got back from mowing his acre another day and 1/2 away. But the great part is he is improving every single day and should soon be able to live independently again.

If I could clone myself I'm afraid it would be more then my wife could endure though LOL !!

Craig

I'm glad to see your dad's improving, Craig.

And I hear you abouit the mowing. Between the weather and my schedule, my acre-plus is getting pretty shaggy (I let the back two go, and the farmer next door hays it in the fall). I was doing well until I left town last weekend. Oh well, I'm getting my dad's 52" Gravely to replace my little 38" Deere as soon as they close on their house. Soon, I hope...