• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

... And yes, I made fun of Barney sufficiently at lunch for his little white boxes with red x's. He insists that he sees them just fine.
2.gif

----------------

We would too if we had access to his "O" drive! 2.gif

• Moderators

----------------

On 6/28/2005 5:09:52 PM Parrot wrote:

You've still got markmaple labeled piranha. The real piranha is the one in back. The one on the left side of the picture is markmaple.
----------------

Oh yeah, I changed it for one version, but had to re-do the whole thing when TREY messed me up... taking care of it now.

Thanks!!!

Yeah, I thought you had had it correct for a while. Excellent work with everyone identified. Last year's picture had a big percentage unknown!

Now if you can light a fire under Trey so that he'll upload his rare "O" drive pictures to the server, we'll be all set.

the really eerie thing is that PWK is exactly to scale and lighting-wise does appear to be part of the group. Was this some sort of conspiracy on the part of the photographer?

Michael

If this was accidental- that's definitely too freaky- I'll turn in my notice.....