My Heresy story!!!!!!!!!!!!

van77

Hi guys, I am brand new to this forum and I have to tell you guys about my lucky fine. I have been looking for a pair of Original Klipsch Heresys for quite a while and was only able to find them on ebay in cities far away from me for outrageous prices...Anyway about a week ago I was reading the morning paper and I could not believe my eyes. There was an ad for a pair of mint condition Klipsch Heresys in a town near me for the Amazing price of $200.00. I could not believe it, I left work immediately and bet them and they Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just wanted to share my Heresy story Thanks 3.gif3.gif3.gif

Hi guys thanks for the kind words , as far as the serial numbers on them go like this 153y813. After I got them all hooked up to my reciever I called Klipsch and the guy at customer service told me that they were make in 1983 and they were an unfinished walnut(I think???). Someone has since put a shiny stain or varnish on them. As far as the grill clothes go they are the black with the copper and black rectangular Kilpsch logo emblem at the top. Hey Rick what was that reciever that you are talking about? Can you put a link on a post to it. That's Cool man my fathers name is Ricky and he had a pair of Heresy's back in the late 70's when I was a kid , that is the main reason I wanted a pair soooo bad because I can still remember How they ROCKED the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently running them into my reciever which is a Denon DRA-295 a 100w 2 ch amp. I only wanted a 2 channel amp for these two speakers not surround sound. Thanks, again any suggestions...please lay'em on my

1.gif1.gif1.gif

Thanks again for all the kind words guys and I have to say 83' Heresy's do Rock. and Fastlane I live in Richland, it is a small town in Rankin county at the very beginning of Hwy 49 south like going to Hattiesburg. I love that store "SharkHeads" in Biloxi, they have cool t-shirts...Anyway thanks again!! 1.gif1.gif1.gif

Congrats on the Heresies those were my first Klipsch also!! But be WARNED once you start down the Klipsch path the next thing you know you will have to have Cornwalls, La Scalas(I'm at this stage), or KHorns!! Enjoy!!!

Xman

In your profile, please specify your system: amps, subs, room size, most tastes, preferred volume level, etc. This will give thoughtful posters more of the right information they need to make insightful suggestions. Thanks. 10.gif