Look what the cat...er..mailman dragged in

rplace

I just might be getting sick for the rest of the day as this just arrived at work about 10 minutes ago. I preordered this quite a while ago and they kept pushing back the release date.

2 200g LPs and a 45. Wonder if I got the Red, White or Blue 45.

Has anyone actually heard this yet? If so how is it?

GHNeilY.jpg

Rich,

Please let us know how it sounds!

I just ordered the 180/200? Classic reissue of Who's Next. Should have it by tomorrow or Monday. I've never heard a good vinyl copy because they didn't exist! I'll report back on that one also.

----------------

On 7/21/2005 3:55:43 PM joessportster wrote:

who are you guys ordering these albums thru i would like to take a look at these please
10.gif
Joe

----------------

Elusive Disc or Acoustic Sounds. Basically the same company although Elusive Disc may have a bigger selection of products. They always seem to have the exact same pricing.

I'm not sure if this applies but I have the dvd hirez version and it sounds way better than old cd's and way better than my old vinyl versions.I'd say its a good bet you'll notice a nice improvement,even on the great jam but not quite as great recording of Down by the River.

Just gpt home to find my acoustic sounds package in the foyer. Side one starting with "Down By The River" is spining as we speak. Very tasty. I have his Decades on Vinyl as well. Looks like a lot of duplication.The greatest hits has a very cool addition is a 45 of Sugar Mountain in red vinyl. OK I admit it I am a sucker!

Josh