McIntosh MC30s on Ebay

mikebse2a3

I think I will do some bidding on these, they look nice and appear to be a safe purchase. I would like to get some tube amps eventually to at least run my Khorns. Not sure if 30W will be enough but it seems to me that tube amps sound more potent to comparably rated SS amplifiers. They will most likely be out of my price range though.

----------------

On 7/29/2005 7:26:56 AM Frzninvt wrote:

I think I will do some bidding on these, they look nice and appear to be a safe purchase. I would like to get some tube amps eventually to at least run my Khorns. Not sure if 30W will be enough but it seems to me that tube amps sound more potent to comparably rated SS amplifiers. They will most likely be out of my price range though.----------------

It's gonna be an impossible task. Joe Auwen has already layed his eyes on these 1.gif .

Good luck with the auction, though.

Thats a nice collection you have there.I have to wonder why you would bid the ones for sale up against a brother forum member? You obviously dont need another set of mc30, perhaps being fairly new on the forum you dont realize that we try to help each other out here. Not cut the others throat, so we can show we have the largest collection. I tend to think of this forum as a brotherhood of people that help, and watch out for one another. As i think many of the members here do 10.gif Joe

----------------

On 7/29/2005 4:11:55 PM joessportster wrote:

Thats a nice collection you have there.I have to wonder why you would bid the ones for sale up against a brother forum member? You obviously dont need another set of mc30, perhaps being fairly new on the forum you dont realize that we try to help each other out here. Not cut the others throat, so we can show we have the largest collection. I tend to think of this forum as a brotherhood of people that help, and watch out for one another. As i think many of the members here do
10.gif
Joe

----------------

I do help other forum members and have backed out of several auctions at their request! If someone tells me they are interested, and their max bid, I stop bidding until the auction goes higher than their max bid. If it is lower than my max bid, I may still bid, but with their agreement. I believe the reserve price on this auction is considerably higher than I'm willing to go, but my last bid was just a bump-up bid at the challenge of another forum member... 1.gif I don't intend to bid higher if he is interested...!? I also will work with other forum members that are interested in getting a pair of 30s, but don't want to do the epay thing. I agree we should help each other... 9.gif

nice to see that we still have some good old ethics in the world. i only mentioned it because i would like to see this forum stay close to what it is now a friendly place where likeminded people can come share experiences, and thoughts , as well as help each other out from time to time, again that is a nice collection of mac there 10.gif Joe