New forum looks

J.4knee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You may need to reupload your avitars. The old ones fit a square box and not all avitars were square to begin with. Just go into Control Panels and upload your old one if it still looks good, or find a new one to represent you. The old faces look butt ugly with pixels that are way too large. [:(]

I did like the list of smilies at the bottom so you could see what you are getting. Now it is a bit of a guess.

There is a need for a bit more contrast, the old folks need to be able to separate out the white from the grey from the black. [:S]

It stinks....Why is my address displayed? with out my permission. ...A class action is forth coming.

wow

btw, it's there because you put it there. Just go edit your profile if you don't want it there.

a class action suit? my goodness

I,m *****,n mad Every thing is messed up ...Why does my address show up with out my permission? I cant seem to change it. Also my E,mail address is all messed up . ca.t change that either message keeps coming up It belongs to some one else. A class action is coming up. PROFILE WONT EDIT

• Moderators

Your address was entered in your location field, which is for public viewing. I edited it for you.

Please email me your email address and I'll see if I can get it fixed for you.

I apologize for any problems. We are still working out any issues you may have. If something is urgent, please send me an email so we can fix it quickly.

amy.unger@klipsch.com

I,m *****,n mad Every thing is messed up ...Why does my address show up with out my permission? I cant seem to change it. Also my E,mail address is all messed up . ca.t change that either message keeps coming up It belongs to some one else. A class action is coming up. PROFILE WONT EDIT

This guy is joking right ? By his address being shown he is refering to MO ? Well that narrows it down a little bit . I'll just do a Google search on his name and MO and heck I should be able to get a satelite photo of Maron Horonzak's dwelling . Seriously , your upset about your states abbreviation being shown under your user name ? Sorry , with a name like that , it shouldn't be to hard to find you anyway . In your case MO should be followed by RON . [:P]

Guest Webmaster

The pinned topics defaulted to being pinned for one day. They

need to be changed to for them to be pinned longer (that's more for the

admins or mods). There are a bunch that don't look like they

should've been pinned at all, but I'm not sure how that happened.