pair of cornwalls for sale

racecar21

one set of cornwalls which were unfinished when i got them they are now green with a very wild grill cloth! very tropical but also have a set of black. they are pre 1985,have new high horns from the factory and have been changed from the little screw connections to banana plug receivers. will supply photos to any serious buyer. they are in the orlando area.

post-19130-13819271953772_thumb.jpg

I agree, a Jimmy Buffet special if I ever saw one!

These had to have been in a bar someplace....Re paint em, Use the balck grills and see at least a 200- 500 dollar price change in your favor.

Otherwise.. it is def an "aquired taste"

... 500 maybe?? Most, I am sure, will do the above and re do them.

I can just heare it,..,, Singing to the tune of Maragaritaville.

Watsed away in Margaritaville..

Listenin to corns sippin carona beers today.

Some people say their little Bose cubes will do

But I know....

These a blow em away!!

Oh well, hide em behind a skrim fabric in a HT and forget em.... or piece em out for parts..

Man, I am sorry...... those are ugly!

Well, they said 'Decorator' on them. But I'd have to consider getting a new decorator.

I'll pass on this pair, you guys knock yourselves out.

On second thought, they'd be great for a pair to cover in black fibreglass, and make 'Industrial's' out of. You wouldnt have to dig through the layers of latex paint.

Michael

ok just i bit more info, they were covered in a bad naugahyde job,it is still on the backs, when i got them and when it was removed they needed alot of help. i do have 2 other pairs that are walnut so these where rolled in and out for use in the pool cage, so they did look great out by the pool.i do have the black grills or you can remove the cloth on there and replace it with what ever strikes your fancy.i am asking $700.00 obo.

Those are either the coolest or the ugliest cornwalls I've ever seen! I know you live in Florida but WHAT were you possibly thinking????? OMG!!!! LMAO!!!!!

. . . . . . . and this coming from a (good) guy who painted black and white stripes on his CW's and tried to convince us they were made from "zebra wood" (wink, wink)