VRD owners!

NOSValves

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in need of some testimonials to place on the new VRD page of my website. Don't feel obligated but if you feel like doing so It would be great. Email them too craigostby@comcast.net

Have you ever heard of using a mailing list of your customers for solicitation? Probably not.

Klipsch out.

Have you ever heard of minding your own business?? I suggest you learn...... Troll

Craig, I am not sure if VRD's are like STD's, or if they can be treated with the same antibiotics, but are you sure you want testimonials?? Some of the "ladies" out there can be harsh . . . . .. . . . . .

Good one Patrick LOL!!

WOW!! my VRD's have their 15 minutes of fame,those are my VRD's on the top of Craig's VRD page !!

"I'm somebody now,my name is in the phonebook" Steve Martin, form "The Jerk" ...movie.

Cheers,

Robert

LOL!!!

Your are 2nd from the bottom though. There will be more pictures of other customers amps coming.

Craig

Hey, I think Edmond has a good point. I have no problem with everyone gushing wildly over Craig's amps--heck, I listened to a pair of fresh ones for a few hours last weekend and liked what I heard, but this thread seems just a WEE bit over the top.

I am all for you putting testimonials on your website, but billboarding the request on the Klipsch Forum is a bit much.

Hey, I think Edmond has a good point. I have no problem with everyone gushing wildly over Craig's amps--heck, I listened to a pair of fresh ones for a few hours last weekend and liked what I heard, but this thread seems just a WEE bit over the top.

I am all for you putting testimonials on your website, but billboarding the request on the Klipsch Forum is a bit much.

You know Allan one might say the same about you spewing your polical bull also.

Craig

Yeah, but I'm not trying to earn a living by "spewing" my thoughts--you ARE!

It's amazing to me how obnoxious you can be on the forum and how engaging and even HUMBLE you are when speaking on the telephone. You do FIRST RATE work (my Fisher sounds better than ever!) and your VRDs sounded GREAT to me.

If you're going to fish for compliments to put on your website to entice others to part with $2799 in trade for your VRD amps this is NOT the place to do it.

That's what Edmond was trying to tell you. Me too.

When the positive feedback comes in UNSOLICITED on the forum I think you have every right to ask that person to write something for your website. A Personal Message or email would be appropriate as well.

It's amazing to me how obnoxious you can be on the forum and how engaging and even HUMBLE you are when speaking on the telephone. You do FIRST RATE work (my Fisher sounds better than ever!) and your VRDs sounded GREAT to me.

Funny Allan the same is constantly said about you time and again by many!! This is absolutely none of Edmonds, Toms or your business!! This is not your website and if Klipsch has a problem with this then I will absolutely listen but until they make me aware of it then I will keep on as I always have here and else where on the internet. Don't like don't click.

Craig

You made it "our" business when you made the request here. This is not your personal forum, it's a service that Klipsch provides for ALL of us to enjoy, to collectively sing the praises of Klipsch speakers among a million other things. Using it to drum up business for your PERSONAL endeavors wasn't and SHOULD NOT be part of the plan. Most of the time I look the other way when you and Dean and others do this, but this time I had to back up Edmond because he's RIGHT. You have TWO "marketing" threads going at once--this one and the McInstosh C22 thread--gee whiz, wasn't ONE enough for now?

It's a different situation when forum members their gear or records on the Forum--that's just letting fellow members have first crack at stuff--usually at lower prices that they could get on ebay or audiogon.

NOS Valves is your BUSINESS and you should have a little more respect for the Forum, that's all.

Like I said, when the praises come in UNSOLICITED that's the best thing for eveyone.

You made it "our" business when you made the request here. This is not your personal forum, it's a service that Klipsch provides for ALL of us to enjoy, to collectively sing the praises of Klipsch speakers among a million other things. Using it to drum up business for your PERSONAL endeavors wasn't and SHOULD NOT be part of the plan. Most of the time I look the other way when you and Dean and others do this, but this time I had to back up Edmond because he's RIGHT.

Like I said, when the praises come in UNSOLICITED that's the best thing for eveyone.

I will have a very difficult time reccomending your services again.

Allan,

I have no other choice then to simply ask you to stay the hell out of the threads I start. It is none of your business.

Craig