VRD owners!

NOSValves

But craig isn't a capitalist, he disowned me because I purchased a product made in china, not only is that racist but is totaly not capitalistic!!!

CTP,

You really need to nix the "racist" crap. There are valid reasons to avoid some of the Chinese gear:

1) Workmanship

2) Parts quality

3) Availability of replacement parts

But since that's all been explained before, it would appear that you find some kind of twisted pleasure in throwing the "race card" down at Craig (or maybe you're being home schooled by an ACLU lawyer).

If you were told "Don't buy product X because it was not built by white people." that would be racist.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These kinds of threads get out of hand (IMHO), due to lack of manners, for the most part. I am thinking Amy should run semi-annual etiquette tutorials, at first for current forum members, then for prospective members. These would take place in Hope (where EVERYONE has manners), and forum folk would be flown in, at company expense, for lessons, taught by Amy (with guest lectures by Miss Valerie). Anyone who thinks this is a bad idea can go **** themselves.