GO COLTS

colterphoto1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to see the Colts play the Seahawks in Super Bowl XXXX.

I agree, I want to see the Seahawks there as well, but not against the colts, I would rather see a bit better matchup. I think this would go the colts way. I realize that Carolina and Seattle are in the same conference, but I would really like to see those two teams go head to head.

I agree, I want to see the Seahawks there as well, but not against the colts, I would rather see a bit better matchup. I think this would go the colts way. I realize that Carolina and Seattle are in the same conference, but I would really like to see those two teams go head to head.

Ha ! The Panther cheerleaders would kick the Seahawk cheerleaders Butt's !!! And then console them in a warm and tender way ... [:D]

Ha ! The Panther cheerleaders would kick the Seahawk cheerleaders Butt's !!! And then console them in a warm and tender way ... [:D]

And I want to be there nekkid with them filming it.

Those are three words that go well together. Cheerleader, Warm and Tender. [6]

Yeah m00n,

The Microsoft Geekwads are looking good this year and are

probably at least as good the Dolts but it's hard to get behind those

indoor teams (including your Lambs [;)]). Now watch, after

shooting my mouth off about indoor teams, Denver will lose to Dalla$$

on Thanksgiving. That would hurt.

[:P]

PS: I'd like to see a Denver v. Seattle Superbowl.

Yeah m00n,

The Microsoft Geekwads are looking good this year and are probably at least as good the Dolts but it's hard to get behind those indoor teams (including your Lambs [;)]). Now watch, after shooting my mouth off about indoor teams, Denver will lose to Dalla$$ on Thanksgiving. That would hurt.

[:P]

PS: I'd like to see a Denver v. Seattle Superbowl.

Sorry dood but the Seahawks are an outdoor team. In fact, I was there to personally see them BEAT the Cowgirls three weeks ago. [:)]

cover04.jpg

[:$] That's three years old or so now isn't it? I feel

stupid - I thought they were still in a dome. That is a nice

looking stadium too. Good to see it open to the clear blue

skies of Seattle. I haven't seen much of the Seahawks since they

flunked out of the old AFC West. I knew they had good record and

respectable schedule but I gotta really start paying attention

to them.

PS: I just checked and found out they tore the King Dome down five years ago. I feel like Rip VanWinkle.

Lets hear everyone's superbowl prediction.

I'd love to say Steelers vs. Colts but we all know im very biased to them, so I'm gonna say:

Colts vs. Bengals

Uh , you do know that both of those scenerios would never happen right ? You just mentioned 3 teams in the same conferance . Now if you are talking about the AFC championship , ( Before the Super Bowl ) , it's possible . [;)] I predict Colts vs Panthers in the Super Bowl . With the Colts winning it going away .