Our good friend Daddy Dee is in the hospital!

fini

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dee, for years you've said prayers for others, now it's your turn to receive ours. Surely any illness will know it has no strength compared to the love of your fellow forum members and be off on it's way. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to the forum.

*p.s. I made a call to the head nurse on your floor requesting only nurses over 55 and 255, first age, then weight. I figured that would help keep your mind on your recovery, where it whould be. But as soon as I hung up the phone, I had to call her back. I changed my request to only nurses between 22 and 26, and none over 140 lbs, unless they were particularly tall. I figured you really need to forget about what's ailing you, get your mind focused on what's important, so don't be surprised when all of your nurses are young, attractive, and did I mention the deal I made that they all have to be wearing a necklace with a tube as the pendant at the bottom snuggled between their... ummm.... stethescopes? I thought staring intently at the tube as it spun, trying to determine the manufacturere, tube number and age would give you some good excercise!!*

Get well soon!!!