Parrot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That wasn't Santa.

It had to be elves - nasty little toy-making North Pole-dwelling E-L-V-E-S. The WORST kind.

I've seen it a thousand times, and its not a pretty picture.

..or she could just be a trollup, who knows? We used to call them "tarts" or "strumpets" in my day. I would say that she is sort of a tart, for sure.

on the other hand, maybe that green dress is really heavy? Green can do that. Look at all the Irishmen on their faces under the table when it's St. Patrick's day and stuff (or even any other day)! Yep, the color green can get pretty darn heavy, alright.

Somebody help that poor woman!

DM[:D]

I won't buy this album, but gotta tell you there are some MIGHTY GOOD players in the Clayton-Hamilton big band and I'll bet the arrangments are as tight as a . . .

Krall can play her *** off--or at least I used to think so when she was local to LA many years ago. She sings OK too and you gotta admit she looks mighty fine for a 45 year old broad, dontchathink?

That wasn't Santa.

It had to be elves - nasty little toy-making North Pole-dwelling E-L-V-E-S. The WORST kind.

DM[:D]

Elves? Don't you mean Elvis? [8-|]

Miss Krall, a "broad"? I hate that word. A babe - yes; a vixen - yes; and even a tart. But a broad? NEVER!

Diana Krall is an amazingly talented woman and her music is produced to such a level of excellence, that for my ears, I use her Live In Paris CD as a reference for system changes.

As far as this album is concerned, I won't buy it either. It's a subjective preference, I just don't care for the hit parade type jingle bells music, even if it's done well. Now I would love to hear her voice singing carols.

It's a cheesy photo move. Lengthens the body, flattens the stomach and enhances the breasts. Plus in some of the shots, it gets those 'turned on a lathe' legs of hers right at the camera. How tall is she exactly? We'll never know because she's always lying down. Bet it's a chick photographer for most of those album covers. It's difficult to draw that 'I've just been had' expression out of someone.

Agree with Boomac, she's a dish. That smoldering voice doesnt' hurt either.

Reminds me of an old joke about the Ohio Players 'Can I just buy the album covers?'

Michael