SEVEN THOUSAND POSTS

colterphoto1

That's 20 minutes per day, not counting reading time. And with all the driving, flying, telephone conversations to pick up speakers, and endless hours showing off my systems to visitors, yes it has been a COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME!

goodbye

Guess I didnt' take any vacations at all until this past years, gave up smoking.

But if I used that 20 minutes a day in my home gym, I could look like Michael Hurd's avatar!

(just kidding)

Michael

well it's easy math, but if I've spent $7000 or so in 7000 posts, it means I put a dollar in the Klipsch fund every time I press POST. Do the math on yourselves guys, are you getting by cheap? Or have you overspent for your posting time? Just a weird factoid I came up with. It's how my brain works....[8-)]

Wow, that's interesting. I looked at my posting count. At one year and 375 posts, that is exactly what I spent on my Klipsch purchase this year for my KG4.2's and C7...$375 dollars...Things that make you go Hmmm...

So Indy to Miami to Naples..Florida STRAIGHT THROUGH......Thanks to too many Rockstar drinks and fast food. Even going through drive throughs only to throw away the food I just paid for? LOL, All for matching La Scala's.... Then home to Indy again, after a few days of rest.

And come on now.... Florida was not a vacation for you and work trip? Great seafood BS'ing and nothing like stars in the sky ona warm night to clear your mind too.

Just one day, I want to out do you in the # of posts per day... so I can say I did it. But, that would be hard to do.

Your a great friend. We knew each other as kids, and it has been amazing to see us both grow up... Well... OK, maybe accept some responsibility too. Were both big kids at heart, that's for sure.

And you do your "home work" on all things Klipsch. It is a joy to discuss it with you, over n over, even when I forget what I learned some time ago LOL. Or just BS when life on my end is crazy too.

Hang in there, 2006 will really rock as we get you all set up too!

well it's easy math, but if I've spent $7000 or so in 7000 posts, it means I put a dollar in the Klipsch fund every time I press POST. Do the math on yourselves guys, are you getting by cheap? Or have you overspent for your posting time? Just a weird factoid I came up with. It's how my brain works....[8-)]

I'm at about $1.61 per post. You need to go out and spend more on speakers, friend! My money went for new stuff (so far).

7000 Posts Wow !!! By this time next year I predict you will be at 10,000 ; " if you keep going at the rate you are now " . If you equate time spent on the forum with money spent on equipment , I have spent $3,700.00 since joining the forum in July and at just 800 posts . I have met 4 forum members in that time and only once did it not cost me $$$ . ( Well actualy I took the night off from work when Tom and Laura Adams came to town but that was mainly to have some time to check out my new networks from Dean G that had arrived the day before [:D] ) Oh , the amount I quoted includes 3 Super AA's that Dean is building for me right now .

Thanks for the good wishes guys! I'm on the way to 8,000 as we speak. And yes, there's music playing behind me as I type. I'm checking out these KG4's I got from BIllH to possibly dethrone my beloved Dahlquist M904's (nothing fancy, just 8" 2 way ported, but very smooth). I think the KG's have them on efficiency. Just gotta do a ton of listening.....

Michael

Hopefully they won't be like this! These don't count, Michael!

colterphoto1 is not online. Last active: 12/13/2005 3:05:57 PMcolterphoto1
1x1.gif

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 11-06-2002
INDY- home of KLIPSCH !
Posts 7,109

Re: K48

icon_toolbar_left.gifReplyicon_toolbar_right.gificon_toolbar_left.gifQuoteicon_toolbar_right.gif

spacer.gif

The 'House of Klipsch'
LSIsplitx4/ LSIbass/ LSBRalk/ CWWO/ CWWO/ CWWO63/ CWBR/ CWctr/ KLF-C7kstack/ HDWreveneer/ HWL/ HWO/ RB5IIOakx4/ RC7Blk/ RB3IIMaple/ KSB1.1x8/ KSC-C1/ KG4Blk / KG2 OO / GreatUncles homemade Shorthorn / spare parts / ~~avatar by IndyKlipschFan~~

Sometimes I get ahead of myself or decide after posting not to cause controversy/flaming/etc. So I pull the post and PM the member directly. Advice is still given, just I feel that either my view is too bizarre and contrversial, or the fix is so germaine to the single poster, that no one else need view it.

I'll tell ya the secret to a big post count- It's Thebes' music reviews and Jeff Matthew's 'Name that Tune' game.

But you did get me on that one. I thought if I posted that about that driver, that everyone would jump on it. As it was, someone got a pro Klipsch driver for like $60 anyway and I forgot to bid on the durn thing. Rats.

Michael