Bose 901s mint 6th edition wiht stands and EQ

mpmiller1980

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you have been a member since last May, I will assume you are joking or trying to start a riot.

If not, you may want to try to sell elsewhere. I may be going out on a limb here, but you just might have better luck moving these somewhere else. They seem to sell well on eBay. I don't know why, I just get the feeling you will not get many bites here.

Chris

I doubt the ebay offering or the pair of Bose at many pawn shops all across the U.S. look as good as those Bose in these photos. Even if they do saound the same, these $650.00 plus shipping 6th edition Bose 901s are hardly ever used so they must be more valuable than those in contrast. I'm sure of it!

I wonder how much the stands weigh? They DO look nice too!

Give Miller a break. He's just trying to sell a pair of nice speakers, not an acoustimass system for cryin out loud. And I know from personal experience that he's a straight up guy. I bought a pair of KLF 20s and a KLF C7 from him and he was where he said he would be when he said he would be there and the merchandise was exactly as advertised. Don't bash the guy for advertising these speakers. If you don't want them don't buy them but don't try to make the guy feel like a dumbass for advertising them here. I'd take them for my garage MP if I had the cash. I'm sure they're a great pair.

Billy

I don't think the guys gettin' "thrashed".This is rather bad choice of

places to sell bose so its natural to be met w/some off the cuff

remarks.It is a little odd to advertise speakers for sale at a

price(prolly cheap for bose) that buys me a variety of Klipsch that

kick the...........well you know.But,it don't bother me,good luck.