I did it, my first Klipsch.

CopperPot

Thanks for the advice folks, after careful considration I bought my first pare of Klipsch speakers today. I bought the RF-35's for $1325.00 Canadian, tax included. I don't know where these speakers stand with all of the audiophiles but to me they are stunning. Great speaker and great bang for the buck. I listened to B&W, Polk, and Paradigm but nothing could stand up to Klipsch.

Unfortunately it's just the beginning, now I want a new amp, RC-35, RS-35's, and a whoofer to round things out. What have I started.

Congratulations.

If the future Cornwall IIIs to be "wedded" to my HT system could hear me now. "I promise my eyes never swayed to other speakers." [;)] As I close the browser window displaying RF-35s the lone Klipsch-less Klipsch forum member from SW Ohio signs off with:

Enjoy your RF-35s and welcome to the forum.

"Unfortunately it's just the beginning, now I want a new amp, RC-35, RS-35's, and a whoofer to round things out. What have I started."

Be careful the next thing you know there will be a pair of KHorns and who knows what else in your house!!
But that is not a bad thing!!

Xman