can u ever get tired of looking at this pic??

klipschster23

hahahaha I thought i'd seen every episode but I dont recall that one..Well its been years since ive seen that. Ya Andy Grifith was quite the gentlemen..would never do anyone wrong..he would never compliment a Belle system and not compliment a reference system in the reference system post...oh well the Opey days are long gone...btw that statue comes hand carved from China worth more than your house....ty....huggs n kisses to all mwahhh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the 1st one to get Paul Harvey. You win.

And by the way my Paul Harvey opey avatar is worth more than your house your moms and your brothers. You know what else I buy those hugs and kisses and China because I am so rich.

Hows that for 3rd grade braggin.[:D]

hahahaha I thought i'd seen every episode but I dont recall that one..Well its been years since ive seen that. Ya Andy Grifith was quite the gentlemen..would never do anyone wrong..he would never compliment a Belle system and not compliment a reference system in the reference system post...oh well the Opey days are long gone...btw that statue comes hand carved from China worth more than your house....ty....huggs n kisses to all mwahhh

Wow, that's quite a statue! I got my tax bill a few weeks ago and my house was assessed at $318,000, of course we all know the assessment is lower than what you could actually sell it for. The house 2 doors down just sold for $365K and is pretty much equal square footage-wise and was built by the same builder so I could expect similar numbers. Tell ya what, I owe about $180K on my house. Let say I can I give you the house and $185K and you give me the statue and that candy a$$ subwoofer and we call it even? Of course this is open for negotiation. Let's make a deal, Monty(Hall)

EDIT: I didn't mention, but I'm going to need you to throw in the little Husky/Malmute doggie statue cuz that one statue isn't quite enough, and that subwoofer certainly doesn't help make up the difference. I was at the flea market on US 1 and there were 2 mexicans fighting over that exact statue. I left because I felt unsafe and a good thing I did, as I was told that they exchanged gunfire in the parking lot over it.

Peace

LOLOLOL im LMAO on this how funny ....I wouldnt trade the statue for your house although the sub is negotiable..You want door number 2 instead i suppose lolol.. lmao monty hall..ive heard that a million times..its as old as my granddad and hes farting dust...btw my mom and dad were really on that show i recorded the episode ...im serious all joking aside ..back in the 70's they took home a kitchen set...anyway...getting back to the statue it weighs just over 30 pounds no porcelan here...and if u paid alot of money for porcelan u got snaked big time.......ty hugs n kisses

LOLOLOL im LMAO on this how funny ....I wouldnt trade the statue for your house although the sub is negotiable..You want door number 2 instead i suppose lolol.. lmao monty hall..ive heard that a million times..its as old as my granddad and hes farting dust...btw my mom and dad were really on that show i recorded the episode ...im serious all joking aside ..back in the 70's they took home a kitchen set...anyway...getting back to the statue it weighs just over 30 pounds no porcelan here...and if u paid alot of money for porcelan u got snaked big time.......ty hugs n kisses

How did you tape the show ?

How did you tape the show ?

Great point Willy. It just so happens that the last episode of Let's Make A Deal, herinafter referred to as LMAD, was aired on July 9, 1976. Incidentally, Family Feud took over that slot. Anyhoo, video cassette recorders did not become readily available until the late 70's, around 1978, and were horribly expensive. Perhaps he used a Super 8 camera and recorded the sound on a tape recorder(which were fairly mainstream at that time). I remember my dad had a "Brownie", a Kodak 8mm camera, and the big ole' "spotlight". My sister had those old tapes put on VHS and its funny to see us all get blinded when Daddy would film us. Ah, those were the days, great footage of old Folly Beach Pavillion. And no sound. Fantastic.

its very ironic... if i told u i know u wont beleive me but god as my witness this is how it happened...my parents were on the show in 76 i beleive and won the grand prize. this is true without a doubt beleive it if u want to or not..But what is very suprising to me and my parents is one day i was watching tv..I beleive it was in 89 or 90 cant remember I had cable and one of the channels cable was offering was the game show channel..24/7 all old game shows...well one day i was watching it and there they were on the show as monty hall picked them out of the crowd and they stood up and played the game..I was so shocked i couldnt believe it..i put a tape in and recorded it...I actually missed part of it but i got the end of it when they revealed the door they picked was a fridge stove washer dryer and something else cant remember..it was all very kewl...pretty strange i know but It's all true....back to this awesome pic...can u ever get tired of it? i cant

post-19986-13819278881682_thumb.jpg