Calling all Motorcyclists (well....and the rest of you lot)

Tom Adams

Movie seems interesting. The bike is to fast for me. I don't handle speed all that well. Once did 150+mph with a passenger on the back in a residential area. Had a little to much to drink but sobered up right away when the bike finally stopped 10 feet from a major intersection. Sold it the next day. Now I just putt around on my 102ci Roadstar Warrior.

If dreaming of owning a true Brit Classic, then why not go all the way to the top with a Brough Superior SS100? Sure, there was a faster model in the SS120, BUT the 1938 Brough Superior SS100 had the MATCHLESS V-twin instead of the James A. Prestwick V-twin of the SS120, and I surely DO love those old Matchless V-twins!

If you gotta go for a Vincent, then may as well go with the Black Knight or Black Prince with their fully-faired bodywork. Way ahead of their time, but a last gasp effort before the final demise of "The Vincent".[;)]

a Black Prince with their fully-faired bodywork. Way ahead of their time, but a last gasp effort before the final demise of "The Vincent".[;)]

ya know, Andy ...

I owned a Black Prince ...

well the parts, anyways, I'm guessin' ....35 years ago ...

bodywork was gone, frame was bent, but the mounts were there ...

thought I was doin' a stroke of business, selling it for three times the $800 I paid .....[:S]

probably worth $$$$$$$$$ today ....even the Motor...

Probably should've posted this in the DVD's, Music, and Movies forum, but figured it get more attention here......

This looks like it could be a pretty decent movie. Maybe a real sleeper?????

http://www.worldsfastestindian.com/

Hell - I'll go see any movie that's about motorcycles. Now where's that copy of 'On Any Sunday'??? [:)]

Tom

So maybe there are people here that love to crank up the opening scene of Torque through their Klipsch after all. Only rode mini bikes as a kid, but love biker movies.....

Movie seems interesting. The bike is to fast for me. I don't handle speed all that well. Once did 150+mph with a passenger on the back in a residential area. Had a little to much to drink but sobered up right away when the bike finally stopped 10 feet from a major intersection. Sold it the next day. Now I just putt around on my 102ci Roadstar Warrior.

Nice bike.[:)] I sat on one at Barney's in St Pete-I can't believe how that place has changed since I was last in there about 15 years ago-and was very impressed. From what I've read it may not do 150, but it has plenty of performance to scare any sane man.[:D]

SteelerFan, Will probably be riding to Ricky "T" on Treasure Island then on to Gotors for Bike night Friday. You are more than welcome to join us. I purchased my first bike at Barney's back in 1977, well 1st bike after a year of training on a 125 Enduro. My Warrior has some mods done but my favorite is lowering it 2 inches. Really lowers the center of gravity.

Always wanted a Commando too, but these metric bikes are really smooth now.