Whatcha munchn' on?

m00n

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...jeeze, m00n...you actually had me look back to see if I had written that...Girl Scouts, indeed! [:$] [;)]

Bill

Oh no.. It wasn't what YOU wrote. It was Champagne taste beer budget's reply. [;)]

LOL... Nevermind ^^ that reply by me... NOw I know what your talking about. Had to go back a page.... hehe... Gotta watch those "quotes". Never know how they get turned around. [6][:D]

Man!

This thread is somewhat a cross between 9 year olds comparing "arm farts" ( as in "let's try to sneak some sexual-yucky physical sounding oriented material past the ever watching Amy), and my worse nightmare as a junk food junkie.

I am afraid.

My fear astounds me.

I think the only solution is wings, followed by chocolate cake

Apple crisp might help. With a Rare rib-eye steak

But as always, French toast...ooooh

CRUNCH BERRIES, Hell yeah!

Sorry Clu, didn't know you'd be checking in here. But you'll have to admit, we were creative, if a bit sick. And chocolate cake, though not good for you, hardly is by definition 'junk' food. Get some Nutty Bars, girl!

Does anyone else notice The EAR's sense of humor becoming more refined as of late? I wonder if there's a change in the lad's social calendar?

M

Wow Jay,

Yeah there is a female in the forum. Actually there is a small, if not somewhat silent flock of us.

In light of your remark, I realize that I can't possibly own high quality Klipsch speakers, while at the same time, finding juvie posts, well...rather juvenille. So I think that I should take my RF-7s, RC-7s, RS-7s, KG-4s and trade them in for a Adcom Home-theater-ina-box.

Yeah, That's the ticket.

P.S. What should I do with my SVS sub?

P.P.S - Actually my issue with some of this thread content, was that y'all were thinking that you were getting something by Amy. I am sure that very little gets by the Klipsch moderaters.

Man, O Man! I can't believe what I've been missing. I about spewed my cookies. This has been the 2nd most-entertaining thread since my initiation via the Ratings Thread. NOSValves had me rolling all over the place on that one, as did Sput and others.

Now, you got the Kitty mad, and there's gonna be trouble.

Innocence Abused guards her purity jealously and cannot countenance crude language and gets the vapors over frank references to intimate bodily functions.

post-19352-13819283617968_thumb.jpg

Man, O Man! I can't believe what I've been missing. I about spewed my cookies. This has been the 2nd most-entertaining thread since my initiation via the Ratings Thread. NOSValves had me rolling all over the place on that one, as did Sput and others.

Now, you got the Kitty mad, and there's gonna be trouble.

Innocence Abused guards her purity jealously and cannot countenance crude language and gets the vapors over frank references to intimate bodily functions.

Fuckyouverymuchjeff

Wow Jay,

Yeah there is a female in the forum. Actually there is a small, if not somewhat silent flock of us.

In light of your remark, I realize that I can't possibly own high quality Klipsch speakers, while at the same time, finding juvie posts, well...rather juvenille. So I think that I should take my RF-7s, RC-7s, RS-7s, KG-4s and trade them in for a Adcom Home-theater-ina-box.

Yeah, That's the ticket.

P.S. What should I do with my SVS sub?

P.P.S - Actually my issue with some of this thread content, was that y'all were thinking that you were getting something by Amy. I am sure that very little gets by the Klipsch moderaters.

Actually we are aware of the female presence on the Forum, we were referring to the possible presence of a curvy person at The EAR's domicile. He's been rather chipper lately.

And we know what we're getting by Amy and NOT, but we can dream, can't we? Sorry it's the male way!

Gosh. Just kidding.... [:(]

Although sometimes a male, Crybaby is usually a female, and often a close ally of Innocence Abused. When teased or attacked Crybaby will pitch a loud public temper tantrum, holding her breath and kicking her feet. If that defense fails she will run to Nanny for comfort.

The cartoon with the bunny just has to go.

Then perhaps we can talk. or not.

Just finished reading the Book of Bunny Suicides.

I may be permanently afflicted.

Justdontfuckwiththekittiesorthebunniesbadshitwill happen