Whatcha munchn' on?

m00n

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah finally its thursday afternoon, I'm going to bed now.. will be my first hour of sleep since tues night... damn exams and projects. I'm gonna sleep like I got knocked out. Especially after eating these delicious Mary Browns fried chicken and wedges with gravy. yummy.... goodnight now

Hey Gary,

I really think that your doctors are trying to kill you via mal-nutrition. Do you know if your wife and doctor have been having a long-term affair in which they plan to knock you off and rob you of your mulit-million dollar dynasty?

If you need my help, I'll be happy to fed-ex some of the essential food elements...such as

Chocolate chip cookies,

Whoopie Pies

Banana Nut Breads and Cakes

Nut Toffees and Brittles

Grins

clu

15 minutes before bedtime? huh wow you goto sleep early!

Old habit of getting up at 5:00 and going to bed around 9:00 or so...

I lost about 60 lbs. on my own when I was 20 or so. I just cut back on the intake....It's all about "willpower"...Goodluck.

yummy late night snack while cramming ( and procrastinating? hence this post :P) for an exam tomorrow

Cheerios,Honey Nut...more like SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR to give a massive sugar attack. [:P]

Another thread to pile up posts! Weee lets post each day what we munch on and agrue about snacks.

yummy late night snack while cramming ( and procrastinating? hence this post :P) for an exam tomorrow

Cheerios,Honey Nut...more like SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR to give a massive sugar attack. [:P]

Another thread to pile up posts! Weee lets post each day what we munch on and agrue about snacks.

Wheres the Tenor Blocks? (hijack)

• Moderators

Ok felt like eating something different, nobody else felt like cooking so tried something different . 2 ribeye steaks cooked and cut up in small pieces , 1.5 lbs pasta, A pile of minced garlic,equal amount of minced onion,cooked down in olive oil, salt, and pepper, all mixed together in a big pot.

They ate it ? They said it was good ,but i won't know until i offer to cook something again with no advice as to what to put in it ! But if i cook it ,it most always have alot of onion and garlic.