Whats that smell?

m00n

Oh yeah baybee... It's the first day of Spring! Went out at lunch today, it was so nice I was able to comfortably walk around with a TShirt on. Sun was shining, it was warm...

I know I know.... But sometimes it's just the simple things in life that make you happy!

Don't get all jazzed up yet. There's still a few weeks of skiing left.

Oh I know. We will still get our fair share of rain in the next 3 months. But, Spring rain is kinda cool. Get those big puffy clouds that dump like crazy, then clear spots between them. Get some hail storms but... Well... you know! Spring is the pre-cursor to summer. [:)]

So true, m00n ol' boy! Spring is also the precursor to Spring Break at Daytona Beach...and we know what that means, don't we?

PS - thanks for the "globes" PM.[;)]

"I know I know.... But sometimes it's just the simple things in life that make you happy!"

Keith

So true, m00n ol' boy! Spring is also the precursor to Spring Break at Daytona Beach...and we know what that means, don't we?

PS - thanks for the "globes" PM.[;)]

The only problem with that picture is that Daytona Beach does not have rocky cliffs. [:|]

"The only problem with that picture is that Daytona Beach does not have rocky cliffs. Indifferent [:|]"

Rocky cliffs, isn't that what the beach erosion from last years hurricanes looks like?

I hope you're kidding about that. Considering the MAX elevation from the water's edge to the main drag there in Daytona is only about 3', how would you explain the 15-25' tall cliff/boulders behind that chic in the pic? [8-)]

That smell is burning wood,we got a few inches of snow last night and its still snowing.I was almost ready to get the boat out of winterization,guess I'll wait.

Yeah I hear ya.. Yesterday was georgous. Today? Ummmmm... Not so much.

"The only problem with that picture is that Daytona Beach does not have rocky cliffs. Indifferent [:|]"

Rocky cliffs, isn't that what the beach erosion from last years hurricanes looks like?

I hope you're kidding about that. Considering the MAX elevation from the water's edge to the main drag there in Daytona is only about 3', how would you explain the 15-25' tall cliff/boulders behind that chic in the pic? [8-)]

I'm not sure anything along the coast here is even 25'elevation, my house is at 8'.

The cold front is supposed to go through here tonight. They're predicting low 70's for tomorrow, brrr!

Guys, that gal in the pic is Alizee. She's a little French pop singer. I'm willing to bet that she's somewhere in France or something. I think his post was just to represent summer clothing in Florida. [:D]

Yessir, m00n is absolutely correct (plus he's seen that photo before). If anyone knows about Alizee, it's good ol' m00n (long story)!