I bit the bullet, brought the rf-83 in cherry

Jay481985

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful...if I were in your dorm, I'd grab a couple buddies, scope out your daily routine, and JACK THEM RF83's when you were flirting with the girl 3 doors down.

All I'm saying is make sure you always lock up when you're not around. People got all sorts of things stolen out of their dorm rooms when I was at USC.

I can't help with your question, but I was living in fear that they'd get banged up in a college dorm room, especially with that kind of roomie. I hope they survive sans further damage.

I suppose you'd call Klipsch tech support for starters.

Larry

I can't help with your question, but I was living in fear that they'd get banged up in a college dorm room, especially with that kind of roomie.

I told him I thought the exact same thing, it's not often if ever you see a pair of top of the line Klipsch Reference in a dorm, I can understand a Sony 5.1 system and a big screen TV, but this caliber of speakers is a whole different level.

i placed it in such a way that it was near impossible for him to damage them..... yet I come back from class to him going I broke your clothes draw........... Cause he had to move my clothes draw and damaged the speaker.............. I did not think he would move my clothes draw again.....

Jay, I'm really sorry about your damaged speaker.[:(][:(][:(]

But now its time for Vocabulary 101 for all of the College Kiddies on this forum.

Definitions of draw on the Web:

pull: cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled"

Definitions of drawer on the Web:

a boxlike container in a piece of furniture; made so as to slide in and out

Class dismissed.[:)][:)][:)]

• 2 weeks later...

Jay, I think you can use some "Old English Scratch Cover". It comes in a few diff tints and is a lemon oil base.

Thank you Rockbobmel!!!

I was looking at the two kinds, dark and med-light. They say use the dark for cherry and mohagany but as you can see from the picture, these cherries are not that dark.... What would you recommend? dark or the light? I think the cherry that they are talking about is the asian style dark red cherry.

you should definitely put KY jelly into his toothpaste tube!

do college kids still give wedgies?

maybe get him good and drunk and take embarassing photos of him passed out.

ben gay ointment in his underware

go out in the parking lot and remove the valve stems from all his tires

can anyone say 'swirlee'? I knew you could

hide a new red towel in his white clothes basket

get some campus hottie to get him all worked up and leave him cold

Jay, I think you can use some "Old English Scratch Cover". It comes in a few diff tints and is a lemon oil base.

Thank you Rockbobmel!!!

I was looking at the two kinds, dark and med-light. They say use the dark for cherry and mohagany but as you can see from the picture, these cherries are not that dark.... What would you recommend? dark or the light? I think the cherry that they are talking about is the asian style dark red cherry.

DON"T use the dark. once you get any darker stain on you can't lighten it. Maybe a couple applications of the lighter color, or try mixing it

M