I bit the bullet, brought the rf-83 in cherry

Jay481985

oh btw if anyone is close around rutgers your welcome to come by....

Anyways my roommate also said today.... He got a brand new ipod 30 gig black, "Hey we better lock the door now cause I have the iPod and you have the speakers"

I stared him down at that point.... He dare compare his iPod to my rf-83!

First in halloween he lent my 300 dollar pair of cashmere pants to a person down the hall to have beer spilt on it and I let that one go.... He did not realize that hey yeah I have nicers shit then he does. He is starting to figure that out. He asked me to borrow a shirt for his work. I said no and then he went why then I showed him the label. Armani Black label (obviously it does not say black label but it shows which class it is) and he like what is Armani, is that a rip off of Armani Exchange! [:@]

Also I have a 60 gig iPod, A Sony T1 Digital camera (provided the photos you see here), A bottle of cologne worth more then his stupid 30 gig iPod, a laptop, and random other things..... Guys, I had to get a paper shredder from home causeI caught him looking at my Amex bill one time..... Also I have a safe cause of him. He is the most annoying kid you would ever know, No one comes into the room due to him, I go to friends dorms they do not come here. At dinner one time I was talking to this girl on line and then he starts talking and out of no where she goes "errr I think i see my roommate......" Hence I do not eat lunch with him. He of late made me remove all my bread products because its passover and HE might be tempted to eat it! The thing is it is MY FOOD. BTW he complains if I dare even ask for something yet he opens my boxes and takes more then a fair amount.

Ok enough ranting..... Basically he is a rat and a half and if it was not for the fact I could get the rf-83 now I would not cause I just cannot trust him at all.....

But of course then again I always lock the door and locked him out plenty of times cause he would walk out and then be in another room and I have class and then he ******* to me that I locked him out. Yet obviously his 30 gig iPod ($299) is equivalent....... I pity the next roommate he has.

lol I love that comment "the asthetics of the room still matter", is he hoping to bring a chick in there and impress her with the room's asthetics? "Oh no Jonny, we can't kiss while the speakers are staring at us".... if a pair of Klipsch isn't increasing the asthetic value of a dorm room exponentially, theres something wrong with your roomate ;-) I've heard/seen one too many incidents of bad roomates, I'm glad my roomate at residence in 1st year was very cool, we never had a tense moment. Well he may have gotten annoying when he tried to play punk rock with his classical acoustic guitar and sing at the same time, but thats a compromise for all the times he has had to sit through my loud metal CDs.

He listens to music and does about 900 different things so essentially his music is background music. Excuse me because I want to rock out to my music..... Go listen to your bose 3-2-1...... ha sure two speakers make surround sound. And I can walk and chew gum at the same time too, do I win a prize?

Congrats mang! I see you were REALLY excited when you got them. You were so excited in fact that you showed us pictures of cardboard boxes. [:D]

I would love to do a side by side between them and my DeanG modded RF7s.

Now, with that sweet system you should become the cock of the walk on campus. All the girls will flock to your dorm room. [;)]

I think you may be one of the first I've seen here with the new RF-83. Congrats on your new purchase. Enjoy and take care of those nice Klipsch speakers. Sure glad the roommate days are over, wouldn't want to do that number again!

tell me about it with my roommate.....

BTW did you look at myserial numbers..... It would seem like mine are first? [;)] Oh just let me dream damn you!

He dare compare his iPod to my rf-83!

Are the RF-83's shielded? If not, be nice and let him set his iPod on top for a little while ;-)

(no, I don't know how to do the smiley faces and stuff)

actually they are see insert picture, those are the bucking magnets

DSC02597.JPG

but anyways i worked at the apple store, oh please like i don't know how to wipe out ipod drives [:P]

well my roommate basically told the hall director that I had to move the speakers. He actually told him before me so I had the hall director yell at me.

Now the bass improved but sounds a bit boomy and direction due to the left speaker in a corner while the right is not. Actually the left is about 1.4 times louder which is annoying the hack out of me. Also the bed isn't helping either blocking the bottom two 8 inch woofers.

post-13377-1381929537601_thumb.jpg

well my roommate basically told the hall director that I had to move the speakers. He actually told him before me so I had the hall director yell at me.

Now the bass improved but sounds a bit boomy and direction due to the left speaker in a corner while the right is not. Actually the left is about 1.4 times louder which is annoying the hack out of me. Also the bed isn't helping either blocking the bottom two 8 inch woofers.

Your roomate sounds like a wang. Don't worry, next year you can get a house off campus or what ever with some hot young strange women.

make sure you lock your window. and dont piss off the RA. they have a key that fits any lock in the dorm. kick your roomate in the nuts for me.

C

I am on the second floor so its ok,

The RA does have the key and I have my ways of knowing someone was in the room.

I wish but he'd probably sue me..... He said one time when the internet went down, in a serious tone, "I am going to sue rutgers for having faulty internet during exam time........" I wanted to kick him hard but I doubt he has anyway. I mean he talks like a kid going through puberty "HEY GUYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

but he is 19?

Oh meuge contacted me about an audition. Again I will state that anyone around the NJ area, specifically Rutgers, can come over to hear them. Just pm me or email me. Though I am going home after May 10th soo try to get here before then. Oh and bring lots of cds.