READ ABOUT A SMALL PERSON CALLED GEORGE WRIGHT!!!!

MICA

One more outburst like that and I am going to find out what the 'Report Abuse' button is for.

Now, Paul, you had just got done calling this guy the idiot moron customer from Hell.

You're hardly in a position to cry foul.

Besides, you guys have common ground, both love the same amps. I don't think it's too late to patch things up.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I missed that. Was the guy trying to sell Al K.'s furniture?

It might have taken place during your time out. Al K posted this thread:

misuse of my web site photos on eBay - HELP! http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/669051.aspx

A fellow in Kitchener, Ontario

listed a pair of Klipsch La Belles [sic] on eBay and used the

attached photo of Al Ks Belles in Als home without indicating that

the photo did not depict the Patti La Belles he was purportedly

selling. You would have enjoyed the bru ha ha, or should I say monkey business, that followed.

An Johny was "Johny on the spot" on that one too,no cute

monkeys this time,,just email crumbs, of the crumb cupcake, frosted

with clues

Drugs kill braincells.

Please elaborate ,certain drugs save brain cell

The Food and Drug Administration has approved three drugs, Aricept, Exelon and Cognex, to treat mild to moderate Alzheimer's.Memantine is currently available in Germany to treat dementia assumed to be due to Alzheimer's.or are you a legg rider ,an johny should go get a saddle blanket ready

Normal human beings from the onset of puberty lose about 100K brain cells every day for the rest of their life. This is not a serious issue because even if you live to be 100 years old this cumulative effect amounts to about 3-4% percent. This is the normal natural non-pathological course.

Now for those that drink alcohol, a few additional brain cells are killed. But, just like in a herd of buffalo moving across the plain, there are always a few weaker dumber members that slow the herd down until they are killed by the predators. Then the overall herd is stronger and moves more effectively. Likewise, you may have noticed from experience that enjoying alcohol only kills the weaker dumber brain cells leaving the aggregate to enjoy an overall improvement in their function. This is why you feel smarter after a few drinks... at least this was the explanation from the guy next to me in the bar last night and it seemed to make sense at that time.

Check out these famous words by Mica on 10/31/04:

I'm new here but I hope this forum doesn't trust too much on members like Formica or Guy Landau.......

Probably was a bad choice by advertising my speakers here....

Sorry for all trouble and thanks for such a great "help & assistance" and "kind" words from this "great forum"

This is anyway my last post here.

PS:

Really appreciate if somebody let me know the way to cancel my account here?

Here is a link. The downward spiral is very quick:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/445132.aspx

You just got to love this guy. He reminds me of the foreign guy in the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin" who immediately strated to swear at everyone every time he got into a conversation.

We are all really glad that you didn't cancel your account. This is priceless.

Can I book you for special events?

Ah, Mica:

The one thing you don't seem to grasp here is that you are not, and never were, a "customer." As far as I can tell, you never bought a thing from George Wright. You are merely the current owner of some second hand amps. Frankly, I'm amazed that he even bothered to give you the time of day.

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

James

Ah, Mica:

The one thing you don't seem to grasp here is that you are not, and never were, a "customer." As far as I can tell, you never bought a thing from George Wright. You are merely the current owner of some second hand amps. Frankly, I'm amazed that he even bothered to give you the time of day.

James

I INVITE SOME MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO KISS MY *** !!!!!!

ADIOS!!!!

!You don't want to see the fact that I send 2 nice amps without

lettering to that idiot and get back 3 months latter 2 completely

different amps.One taller than other one,one black,one grey and also

with different speakers connectors.

==========================

Wow; I think I finally get it. Mica bought them used.

Anal retentive, selfish people are never satisfied customers; I avoid them.

Hey, it gets hot around here when Amy isnt around. Love the line about his low wattage.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

George probably never should have touched those amplifiers. But business is like audio, you live and learn. [:)]

Ah, Mica:

James

I INVITE SOME MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO KICK MY *** !!!!!!

ADIOS!!!!

Please, let me be the first one in line! I need to let out a little frustration and anger!!! LOL

Ok, ok, so I modified his statement a little. It seems more appropriate this way though. [6]

And I just wanted to say to MICA...

What you don't seem to realize is that WE ALL read the same emails you and St Gearge wrote. WE ALL know what was said in those emails. WE ALL know that you screwed the pooch with your nastiness and rudeness and your "twisting" words araound to suit you.

You give humans a bad name.

Ah, Mica:

The one

thing you don't seem to grasp here is that you are not, and never were,

a "customer." As far as I can tell, you never bought a thing from

George Wright. You are merely the current owner of some second

hand amps. Frankly, I'm amazed that he even bothered to give you

the time of day.

James

I INVITE SOME MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO KISS MY *** !!!!!!

ADIOS!!!!

A tout le monde,

A tout mes amis,

Je vous aime

,Je dois partir

,These are the last words

I'll ever speak,

And they'll set me free[:(]