READ ABOUT A SMALL PERSON CALLED GEORGE WRIGHT!!!!

MICA

Wish I would have kept and could have showed you some of the emails I received from Mario/Aaron/Marius in the past.......

Guy

I do remember reading the thread and those emails. This latest one for George Wright top that by a notch don't you agree??[:D][:D]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do a search under 2 channel audio and you can read some of the other post this guy has made. I feel guilty you should have to pay for this kind of entetainment reading these post. Marius where are you LOL. This is funny the guy was looking for everybodys sympathy and he gets lamb basted.

It is like sat on an ear of corn with barbed wire embedded in it.

Here a link the entire forum land basted him !!

"land basted"

ouch! Now that is painful!

Thank you Craig for another addition to the forum vocabulary. Kind of an endearing sort of attitude adjustment, I think. [;)]

Talk about having one heck of a bad day on the forum.... taking down the offending post and meagain puts it back. double ouch!

Here a link the entire forum land basted him !!

"land basted"

ouch! Now that is painful!

Thank you Craig for another addition to the forum vocabulary. Kind of an endearing sort of attitude adjustment, I think. [;)]

Talk about having one heck of a bad day on the forum.... taking down the offending post and meagain puts it back. double ouch!

This is such a great place.

Guys - let me know if you want me to pull the convo. My gut knew the orig. post would be pulled and I sort of saw that as a form of BS? Though if I pull it, we all know others have it and can repost it. Anyhoo - I didn't do it to be malicious. LMK.

I missed that. Was the guy trying to sell Al K.'s furniture?

It might have taken place during your time out. Al K posted this thread:

misuse of my web site photos on eBay - HELP! http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/669051.aspx

A fellow in Kitchener, Ontario listed a pair of Klipsch La Belles [sic] on eBay and used the attached photo of Al Ks Belles in Als home without indicating that the photo did not depict the Patti La Belles he was purportedly selling. You would have enjoyed the bru ha ha, or should I say monkey business, that followed.

An Johny was "Johny on the spot" on that one too,no cute monkeys this time,,just email crumbs, of the crumb cupcake, frosted with clues

Drugs kill braincells.

I really don't care now that I read your answers.I made a mistake post here my private conversation with GW...There is no doubt that all of you guys don't understand what was really happened? Everybody here kiss George Wright *** because he had offer a poor service.IS HILARIOUS !!!!You don't want to see the fact that I send 2 nice amps without lettering to that idiot and get back 3 months latter 2 completely different amps.One taller than other one,one black,one grey and also with different speakers connectors.This should be a matched pair.There is no excuse for this..no matter what you guys think.What would be an explanation for this? Why he did not use brand new chassis like we discuss over the phone??? Why was hard for him to be a man of his word??When he realise,the job can't be done,he should return my amps without to touch them and everything would be fine.But no,instead of this he keep them,comes with all kind of lousy excuses and do a horrible job.If this is the kind of service you guys are looking to get,than be my quest...AGAIN,MY OPINION IS THAT MR WRIGHT HAS NO RESPECT WITH SOME CUSTOMERS....at least not with me.Look at the beginning of our conversation.....everything was fine with us.I even ask him to sign these amps for me because I really love the sound coming from these.Not like some idiots here think at forgery stuff.Bunch of stupid guys here.I admit,I was rude with him but only when I found he will not do the job I ask for and after all his delays.All you guys see is that I called him crook and idiot..... But you refused to see the roots.Would you guys be happy if this had happened to one of you????? Would you guys still thanks him for doing such a great job ????

I read only your first email and George's first reply and a couple lines here and there of the rest. I admire your persistence.

Tell me though, why did you choose such a low-powered amp? My little songbird has more dynamic range.

Over the last 5 years I have had the pleasure of speaking and corresponding with George Wright about various things associated with my purchase of the 3.5s and preamp, and other things.

I am so glad the e-mails were preserved and reposted here for all to read. I too am struck with the obvious superior character exhibited by George in dealing with the idiot moron customer from Hell. I too imagined how far into the Bozo's string of abusive notes and calls that I might have lost a sense of toleration and struck back. I too thought of creative and devious (and foul smelling) methods of revenge.

Tonight, as I sit back to listen to my Wright preamp and 3.5s I'm going to have a brief thought about what a really fine man George must be to handle himself so well - especially since he had no reason to think anyone would ever know - that's true character when you choose to take the high road because it is right, honest, and appropriate instead of because of how you think folks will view it.

This thread truly has demonstrated what kind of person is Mr. George Wright. We should all call him St. George from now on.

Pauln

I really don't care now that I read your answers.I made a mistake post here my private conversation with GW...There is no doubt that all of you guys don't understand what was really happened? Everybody here kiss George Wright *** because he had offer a poor service.IS HILARIOUS !!!!You don't want to see the fact that I send 2 nice amps without lettering to that idiot and get back 3 months latter 2 completely different amps.One taller than other one,one black,one grey and also with different speakers connectors.This should be a matched pair.There is no excuse for this..no matter what you guys think.What would be an explanation for this? Why he did not use brand new chassis like we discuss over the phone??? Why was hard for him to be a man of his word??When he realise,the job can't be done,he should return my amps without to touch them and everything would be fine.But no,instead of this he keep them,comes with all kind of lousy excuses and do a horrible job.If this is the kind of service you guys are looking to get,than be my quest...AGAIN,MY OPINION IS THAT MR WRIGHT HAS NO RESPECT WITH SOME CUSTOMERS....at least not with me.Look at the beginning of our conversation.....everything was fine with us.I even ask him to sign these amps for me because I really love the sound coming from these.Not like some idiots here think at forgery stuff.Bunch of stupid guys here.I admit,I was rude with him but only when I found he will not do the job I ask for and after all his delays.All you guys see is that I called him crook and idiot..... But you refused to see the roots.Would you guys be happy if this had happened to one of you????? Would you guys still thanks him for doing such a great job ????

Daria,

Maybe in your classified ad in the Canadian Audio Mart you should mention one is taller than other one,one black,one grey and also with different speakers connectors. That would be respectful of your customers.

Over the last 5 years I have had the pleasure of speaking and corresponding with George Wright about various things associated with my purchase of the 3.5s and preamp, and other things.

I am so glad the e-mails were preserved and reposted here for all to read. I too am struck with the obvious superior character exhibited by George in dealing with the idiot moron customer from Hell. I too imagined how far into the Bozo's string of abusive notes and calls that I might have lost a sense of toleration and struck back. I too thought of creative and devious (and foul smelling) methods of revenge.

Tonight, as I sit back to listen to my Wright preamp and 3.5s I'm going to have a brief thought about what a really fine man George must be to handle himself so well - especially since he had no reason to think anyone would ever know - that's true character when you choose to take the high road because it is right, honest, and appropriate instead of because of how you think folks will view it.

This thread truly has demonstrated what kind of person is Mr. George Wright. We should all call him St. George from now on.

Pauln

"St George" ????

Pauln you're pathetic.....

KEEP KISSING HIS ***.GO AHEAD!!!

YOU ALL IGNORE THE FACTS HERE.INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT HE PROMISE (brand new chassis) HE GRAB FROM GARBAGE BIN 2 DIFFERENT CHASSIS.

GOD,ONCE FOR ALL,YOU IDIOTS OUT THERE

WHY IS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND HE LIE TO ME FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS.CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYBODY REFUSE TO SEE THE ESSENCE OF THIS WHOLE LOUSY DEAL