What to do about 'Mica'

pauln

None of the above. I think his inner child is running wild and needs a good old fashioned spanking. Spare the rod, spoil the Mica.

Although if the amps were returned with one being black and one grey (which I find VERY hard to believe) he does have reason to be upset. Pics would be helpful.

It was probably someone like Mica that drove the Uni-bomber over the edge.

Cant really see voting him off the island, for what has he done to us, except kick and spit like a childif I had two mismatched monoblocks, I would be livid (in fact, I find it hard to believe of George Wright, given Micas tirade though, I hardly believe anything he says).

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Insults to forum members though are something else entirely and he should be banned one day for each insult, unless it reflects genuine literary talent and aplomb. (The art of insult is a sorely missed genial craft these days.) [H]

If this is true ,"2 different chassis,one black and one grey,one taller than other one and each with different speakers connectors.", I think rude emails are the least I would have done. The English lessons choice is rough, since I do not believe he is from USA. Joe

MICA's excitable... But is he wrong?

His hobby is one of buying cheap and selling for a profit... although I doubt anyone can actually earn a living from it.

Technically there is nothing wrong with that, but his behaviour under his numerous aliases' he has used here... (petrovici, mario, marius, mpv, sony, tcb, mica, etc...) has never impressed me, including some uncalled-for (rude) PMs he sent me.

I honestly don't understand why he tries to be part of a community like

these forums which he then shuns (over, and over, and over)?

I wouldn't buy (or sell to) from him, even if it were half the going price... I voted for ignore...

ROb

Craig, I might poke fun at your numerous spelling errors, but I would never make fun of the man. You have a skill which few others possess, and you provide a valuable service for so many who love and appreciate fine vintage tube amplifiers (like my dad does with the restoration of antique tube radios). I'm in awe...and I'm being honest (sincerely)![:)]

Craig, I might poke fun at your numerous spelling errors, but I would never make fun of the man. You have a skill which few others possess, and you provide a valuable service for so many who love and appreciate fine vintage tube amplifiers (like my dad does with the restoration of antique tube radios). I'm in awe...and I'm being honest (sincerely)![:)]

Thanks Jim! But really I'm not all that "just an every day ordinary average guy"