What movie was this phrase in? - Like lyric contest, no internet peeking

m00n

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The Lord loves a working man...don't trust whitey...see a doctor and get rid of it."

The Jerk

How about ,

"Seven or eight quick ones and your off to boast and brag with the boys"

ANSWER: "...Young Frankentein"Love those Mel Brooks films !

NEW QUOTE: "Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?"

Atty: I object to this witness being called at this time. We've been given no prior notice he'd testify. No discovery of any tests he's conducted or reports he's prepared. And as the court is aware, the defense is entitled to advance notice of any witness who will testify, particularly those who will give scientific evidence, so that we may properly prepare for cross-examination, as well as give the defense an opportunity to have the witness's reports reviewed by a defense expert, who might then be in a position to contradict the veracity of his conclusions.

Judge: ... that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.

Atty: Thank you.

Judge: Overruled.

- "Greg, what is the worst fraternity on this campus?"

- "Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way."

- "Cut the horsesh!t, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode."

The Alec Baldwin quote is the movie where he is a NE doctor scamming the hospitals insurance company for millions with Bill Paxtons wife (Kidman?) for Baldwins botching her ovary operation?

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Animal House again?

I cheated and peeked. I got the actors right, but not the name of the malecious 1993 movie:

A tale about a happily married couple who would like to have children. Tracy teaches infants, Andy's a college professor. Things are never the same after she is taken to hospital and operated upon by Jed, a "know all" doctor.

Yeah, the KING of unforgettable lines...it's a dead giveaway (pun intended).

"now I know what your thinkin'. Did I fire 5 times or 6? To tell you the truth, in all the excitement, I kinda forgot myself. So you you gotta ask yourself: Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya - PUNK?"

Here's another one (different movie): " I've always been lucky when it comes to killin' folks."

Allright, Amy left this thread and the tune thread hanging so I am going for continuation. The clue is the same for both threads. It is a quote from a song sung in a movie:

We don't want freedom. We don't want justice.

We just want.......someone to love.

Name that movie!