What movie was this phrase in? - Like lyric contest, no internet peeking

m00n

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oldtimer, that's from Torque--which was taking a stab at The Fast and the Furious.

Here's mine, inspired by the earlier quote:

Hey, I tell ya what I'm gonna give you, Snakes. I'm gonna give you to count to 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead!

... 1, 2, 10! (Machine Gun Fire)

...Keep the change, ya filthy animal!

Bonus if you can name both movies (If you know one, you know what I mean.)

• Moderators

Oldtimer, that's from Torque--which was taking a stab at The Fast and the Furious.

Here's mine, inspired by the earlier quote:

Hey, I tell ya what I'm gonna give you, Snakes. I'm gonna give you to count to 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead!

... 1, 2, 10! (Machine Gun Fire)

...Keep the change, ya filthy animal!

Bonus if you can name both movies (If you know one, you know what I mean.)

That would be Angels with Filthy Souls, as seen in Home Alone [:)]

"Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherf***in' pig"

Either the TV show Green Acres or, most likely, the movie Pulp Fiction.

This quote is obvious if you've seen the movie (if you haven't seen it, you should):

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure, but, don't worry, you will."

I think Hardhead was referring to his quote, not the Pulp Fiction quote.

I looked it up (Hardhead's quote), I have seen it, I don't understand what is supposed to be so great about it. But since I cheated, I won't answer.

Amy was right about mine, Angels with Filthy Souls.

American Beauty

I appreciated it more the second time than the first time I saw it. What Hollywood seems to think is so great about it is not what makes it good. They seem to think it's a turn the mirror around to suburbia thing, like their little dig at "normal people." That just goes to show you how right Trey and Matt (south park) are about SAG (or in their movie Film Actors Guild.)

I am not sure if it is this movie, but I think it had the same star who delivered the line in question. I will guess 'Fist of Fury'. If that is correct here is a new line. If not play on.

"We are here to preserve democracy, not practice it!"