OT: Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger -- a heart attack waiting to happen?

Daddy Dee

Ugh. Donuts are the dessert, not the entree!

In Minnesota, we had the best Krispy Kreme grand opening in the world as far as dollars taken in. It was in Maple Grove, about 4 years ago I believe. Then they opened a Krispy Kreme in Saint Cloud, Minnesota where I live and we had the worst grand opening in the world. Now, a mexican restaurant is going up in Saint Cloud where Krispy Kreme used to be!

I remember not long ago that mcdonalds pancake egg mcmuffin, I forgot what they called it was a test run in Texas McDonalds. Its one of the worst offenders.

This is pretty bad with the donuts, 1000 calories sounds like the ultimate from Burger King.

But in a day with I remember correctly in NJ there was a 60 quarterpound meat cheeseburger that a restaurant served that a 20 year old college GIRL was the only one to eat completely in one sitting. Then again you have 100 dollar burgers too sold in trendy restaurants.

Dee, Don't I remember someone bragging about a cheeseburger that covers a whole plate at some goat in LR?[;)]

Indeed! That's the "hubcap" burger at Cotham's. Goes great with Fried Green Tomatoes.

Hey Dee remember the place down by the river called Diego's which is closed now. When you ordered the giant burger which was the size of the plate it was served with a timer and a bucket. If you ate it in record time the tables meal was free.

I have had an idea of my own for a Fair food called Deep Fried Chili Dog On A Stick! The problem with chili dogs is that they are messy and this way the inards are safely held in place by being fried.

GENIUS I TELL YOU GENIUS