Picture Thread: Exotic Original Veneers/Heritage Rarities...

Chris Elm

One of many I sent to Amy..........

I'd kill for a pair of those [8-)]

btw gary can I come over to "inspect" those hereseys? [6]

Sure but you'd have to drive farther south since I sold them to Colonial Hoo. They are absolutely beautiful. The Cornwalls are a factory job however and that makes them more special IMO. Plus, I'm the original owner. I really do need to change my sig!

It's a reveneer project. Look at "upgrades and mods" decorator heresy makeover. Oh, and I do have another pair I picked up and enough cherry to do one or two more pair. Anyone interested?

Doh! What a dumb question on my part. Of course they only offered the decorator in Birch ply. Nice nonetheless...I'm thinking about refinishing a pair of speaks in Birds Eye Maple. In fact already have the veneer, just don't have a beater pair of speakers yet...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Here's a pic of one of my factory Khorns, obviously regrilled, The pics came out bad and this is the best one. I had another pair revennered in Flamed maple, the good guys at Audioclassics are gonna deliver em to me in the next week or so. I'll post pics when they arrive and more of my Krosewoods. They clam they came out Fabulous!!

post-20498-13819330752766_thumb.jpg